Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any kind people near chesterfield who could look at this

can do it mate but wouldnt be until Thursday at the earliest as I am away till then

Autofinders are less than a mile from me. I will gladly have a look, but I am on the early bird to London tomorrow, back Tues. So Weds will be the earliest. If that's alright.

You can PM me with a list of 'must haves' if you like. Obviously I know 80's so I will look inside, outside and underneath. Happy to give you a full view - buying it of course would be entirely up to you.

Chris

thanks so much guys for the quick reply. i will email them tomorrow and check viewing times and chris as your back first if that ties up ill pm you a list stuff :mrgreen:

super thanks to both of you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No problem. Let them know that you are arranging someone to come and look at it for you. Obviously I shall be turning up in an 80!

Chris

Ok , rang them today as they were not much use via email.

they dont actually have the car, its coming wednesday lol. he said he has had an offer of 4k and expects it to go for about 5k

sounds a bit steep for an early type.

Chris I dont want to waste your time , so if its right by your place and you really have no bother doing it then great please look for me but I have a feeling that its an over priced older diesel which is not really what I am after so if you dont have the time Id rather save your effor for the next one ;)

On the other hand if your not fussed it would be good to know whats its like just incase the aucton does run and it ends up at a bargain price. let me know mate :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Only at £2272. Could be a bargain for someone... Like CF of course.

Not for Fett, we know - import, 15" rims, no third row of seats etc, not sure about Lockers on the VX limited. But other than that it looks like it might be a nice enough car.

If that goes for over the £4k that they say they've had a promise on then the World really has gone mad.

Chris

Back