Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Back in Black

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Got my rims back from the powder coater yesterday. They were a bit flaky after the fire. I reckon that they've done a better job than the first time around.

Put the BFGs on the front and the Coopers on the back. They'll do for now. Anything is better than slithering around bashing into trees. :whistle:

photo2-1.jpg

Not sure if I will coat the spare rims in black. I might. Then get some serious rubber on them.

Chris

Yes. I like the silver well enough, but I do think it looks a bit 1970's. I had a mind to take the TURBO sticker off too. Maybe warm it with a hair drier?

I'll get the winch bumper done in matching black soon then it will start to look a bit more contemporary. I'd like to tint the rear glass as well then I think it will look quite smart.

Chris

Well it ain't a fashion parade. But I have no objection to 'cool' looks.

We're getting there.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
LC looking nice Chris..... Driveway not looking good at all :twisted:

Hell no. Worst is that it wasn't the fire that caused that. Pikey tarmac, bad winter.

Chris

Yeah, if I can avoid battering any more panels Karl.

C

The clean trucks look great and i like to see them being used off road etc etc. Even more so when they dont get damaged.
Its hard to keep them good. My 80 is rough for a reason as carnt use one and keep it good when playing :thumbdown:

karl webster said:
My 80 is rough for a reason as carnt use one and keep it good when playing :thumbdown:
I'm with you there Karl :thumbup:

If i put a pic on this forum what veggie mux looked like when i brought it chas,people wouldnt beleive it was the same truck.

R.I.P mux

I want three.

A limo condition one ( A dream)
A usable camper truck (Silver Phoenix)
A Rubie special (err, like Ian's) mind you, Gav is getting there :oops:

Chris

While we are on the subject of 'Back in black' I've sold my white Maggiolina Airlander (medium size) and just ordered a new smaller Airtop roof tent in black from BOAB, to be collected next Tuesday :thumbup: and no, I haven't won the lottery :(

Im looking for a 24valve man chris for a mint one to keep.

Obviously my green one is my camper/play toy.

Ps Droped it off tonight for its next box :thumbup:

Back