Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Diff/gbox breathers

Doodle

Garage
Do we have any tame contacts for a nice looking kit tailored to the Toybota?

Otherwise I'll resort to a mess of rubber hoses and joints, along with copious swearing while lying under the truck trying to work it out :lol:

I think Julian V does a nice job. :think:

I recall someone doing a kit for these and any money he made went to a charity... can't remember who though :think:

Mine was supplied by Greg ex of Burgess Hill, but I've seen Julians which is the same. Greggs price was about £90 no idea what Julian charges though.

Mine was supplied by Greg ex of Burgess Hill, but I've seen Julians which is the same. Greggs price was about £90 no idea what Julian charges though.
Hi Chas,

Was that supplied and fitted?

Gra.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ping Ecoman - he does the hoses and fittings. If you want a manifold, look on eBay.

Ping Ecoman - he does the hoses and fittings. If you want a manifold, look on eBay.

Already tried that route, but didn't get a reply so assumed he wasn't doing them anymore? If that's not the case perhaps someone could give him a nudge :icon-wink:

i don't think Greg's there anymore but then i could be wrong.

Ram

i don't think Greg's there anymore but then i could be wrong.

Ram
The last I heard he had gone off to South America to be some sort of guide, no other details on that.

That's very similar to the kit I bought from Snake Racing off ebay - easy to do and works ...

just had mt 70 series done at julians [overland] , managed to do the front and rear diffs , but couldnt connect pipe work to gear box or tran case , fed pipe work to air box and just fitted to that seems ok :icon-wink:

Sorry I never replied. For some reason I didn't get an email notification:icon-evil:

Anyway I still do the breather kits but I'm awaiting parts to come in from the supplier...still. I did get a delivery last week but unfortunately they sent the wrong size fittings. Looks like I have enough to do 50 kits for land rovers though!!!! DOH!

I know some of these solutions look very neat, but you can make something just as affective for a few pounds. :icon-wink:

Mine consists of 3 x hose T's. 1 connects the 2 axle breathers, 1 connects the gearbox and transferbox breathers, and the last one connects the other 2 together resulting in one pipe to run up the snorkel/connect to the airbox.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tee-Hose-...ondsWaterFeatures_UK&var=&hash=item1e73100f03

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8mm-PVC-T...tures_UK&var=560177555827&hash=item3ccddaa370

Or coloured hose if youd prefer.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/METRIC-Fl...t=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item20c2cb803f

Like I say not as pretty and neat as some of the other options, but just as affective and my setup cost me about £5. :icon-biggrin:

Sorry I never replied. For some reason I didn't get an email notification:icon-evil:

Anyway I still do the breather kits but I'm awaiting parts to come in from the supplier...still. I did get a delivery last week but unfortunately they sent the wrong size fittings. Looks like I have enough to do 50 kits for land rovers though!!!! DOH!

No worries, I presumed you were still waiting for parts after our subsequent discussions via pm :)

Back