Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Good rear springs, with little or no increased ride height?

mapa

Country Flag
sweden
Hi guys!

My original springs are dying. And my new Koni Heavy Tracks will void the Koni warranty if taller springs than original are used. Any suggestions? I want really good stuff....

Best regards,
Mats

I would have thought Original Toyota ones - mine lasted 14 years and still had life left in them.

Do Koni sell their own springs???

Might be worth checking Pedders i'm sure they sell standard ride height.

Thx guys!

Original is a bit on the soft side in the rear, when loaded with a couple of guys and baggage the bumpstops get to work a lot....

The Milner ones are 20% upgraded so you won't be on the bump stops so much however the finish on the springs are terrible and they rust very quickly which has led to mine snapping couples years later.

so if you buy them get a proper quality finish on them!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I put Milner springs on the back about four years ago. They are far too soft for me and bottom-out when towing a horse trailer with three adults in the truck.

I then replaced the front springs with Roughtrax ones and they seem to be far better.

I'm now thinking of replacing the rears with Roughtrax in order to level the truck up as the front is now higher than the back :icon-rolleyes:.

Bob.

i have replaced my shocks and springs with new ones from Roughtrax :cry: haven't lasted 12 months the coils were SUPLEX, tried ringing suplex waste of time their answer was Ring RoughTrax They have helped a little

I put new springs on my front a few weeks ago, they were standard height, Monroe. I can't comment on their long term quality, but they put the ride height back where it was supposed to be.
Monroe supposedly a quality brand, so will hope for the best!

Back