Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Green laning

Well got in just before 9pm last night. I was also suffering some serious vibrations from about 60mph due to the wheel balance being thrown out by mud stuck to the wheels. This turned out to be a non issue as I was lucky to hit 30 on the M1. Hate.

Will go through the pics as soon as I get a chance. Took about 200! So should be a few decent ones in there.

Was an awesome weekend. Props to ben for leading and organising.

Couple of quick pics

Didnt take many this time :thumbdown:

P4170035.jpg

P4170032.jpg

P4170031.jpg

P4160030.jpg

P4160029-1.jpg

P4160029.jpg

P4160028.jpg

P4160027.jpg

CopyofP4160023.jpg

Blimey Karl, that side slope was steeper than I though. I know my fruit jellies got tipped over which is always a good indication, but that really was quite tippy by the look of it.

Chris

There were times chris when you were further over than that.

I wish id have taken more now.

It would have been a good one on the second to last lane where you went over that hump And the nose droped straight down and to the right.

Excellent pics ....

how did yours handle with the 6" lift ??

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Time for some pics
IMG_2210.JPG

IMG_2230.JPG

IMG_2233.JPG

I do like this pic, nice driving Karl :thumbup:
IMG_2236.JPG

After the mud pit
IMG_2237.JPG

Waiting for Karl to find his phone :clap:
IMG_2247.JPG

IMG_2256.JPG

WTF?
IMG_2273.JPG

What 20 ton of 80s look like
IMG_2289.JPG

:lol:
IMG_2301.JPG

Carl

Top be honest it wasnt as bad as i imagined it may be off road. I havnt got front and rear lockers at the min so i have to go a little quicker than others and i thought that that may feel a little unsafe. Road manners takes a little to get used to. When we finished the last lane i heard something on my truck,it was also everywhere. Turned out to be the ARB bracket that goes to the chasie had sheered a bolt and the top bot was fooked. DRve it home like that. Weilded it back on tonight to the chasie and its road manners are alot better. So maybe my machanic hadnt fitted it properly at first :think:

Rob

Great pics :thumbup:

And boy,you got a great shot of my truck in the mud :thumbup:

And sorry for the phone issue lads, I was nearly :(

PM me your email and ill send the original Karl

Yeah, really good pics Rob. Captured the weekend well. But where the heck was that boot tree?

Chris

Chris said:
Yeah, really good pics Rob. Captured the weekend well. But where the heck was that boot tree?

Chris

x2!

ive driven those lanes hundreds of times and never seen the boot tree. :o

It was on the first day, just after a lane up in the trees at 16:50. Thats all I can tell you unfortunately. I mentioned it on the CB I think.

First day you say rob........ :think:

I dont think bens cb would have picked u up, saying that he was 40 miles away and traveling 100mph :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you saying he was booting it Karl? Boot - ing .. Oh never mind. I'll get me coat.

Chris

Im saying nothing chris :D

The only time we could keep with him was on the hills when he was down to first gear :lol:

i dont know how ive ever never spotted it before. :oops:

just you wait till ive got a 4.2 roaring away under the bonnet! :lol:

nice pictures!
Where did this trip take place?
Are these roads for yourselves whether it is an existing road book?

Back