Greetings from yet another South African

Hennie Kotze

Mar 8, 2010
Pretoria, South Africa
I'm from Pretoria. I drive a '95 80 GXL (Aussie spec) and try to venture off into the African Wild as often as I can. There is a link in my signature below to photographs of some of my trips.

Congratulations with your new venture here - it looks impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing how it evolves. ;)

Regards,

Trevor Roux

Mar 9, 2010
Wellington ,South Africa
Hello Hennie,nice to see you here on this forum,and i hope that you will do just as much wonderful work on this forum than what you are doing on our one back home :) Hennie how do we load pictures here,very much the same as back home :?: :?:

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Hennie Kotze

Mar 8, 2010
Pretoria, South Africa
Thank you Gents. Rob, those pics harbour a lot of good memories. ;)

Hallo Tiger! :p Good to see you here. Posting pics seems the same as back home, except that you have to upload your pics to a storage space on the www (Picasa, Photobucket, etc.) and link from there. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks