Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HJ61 spare parts

T_Kerje

Country Flag
sweden
Hi

I am doing a complete renovation of a HJ61 Sahara LandCruiser 1989, Right Hand Drive and find it difficult to buy spareparts.
I just started and here are some parts I need now; pipe sub-assy turbo oil inlet, part no 15407-64041; air intake2 (from turbo to turbohousing with 2 bends) part no 17342-68010; dash pot sub assay (on engine near stop of engine, regulates idle speed when cold) part no 22202-61011.
All these parts are discontinued at Toyota and must be found used or aftermarket.

TK

Hi and welcome to the forum..
http://cruiserworld.eu/ Try these guys they will have all that you need.. Be nice to see some pictures of your hj61 :thumbup:

Hi,

Thanks for quick reply. The site has many used parts, hovewer not the ones I need.
I will by some other parts from them later althought they are quite expensive.
Sending pictures of the parts I need and some photos of my car as well.
I owned it 1998-2008 and used it in Kenya 1998-2000 and drove it back to Sweden. Unfortunately I sold it 2008 and it has been deteroiated a lot since then. Engine is overhaulted thougt so I hope to get it in good condition again. 2014-08 SFD499 Air Hose 2.jpg2014-09-Turbo Oil Inlet Pipe.jpgLC-blå 2008.jpg2007 vit.jpg2014-08-på släp.24.jpg2014-07-motor.jpg2014-07-instrumentering.jpg

well, if your really struggling, I'm happy to take the engine off you:thumbup:

only joking!!:laughing-rolling:

As above, LL landcruisers are a good source of parts and helped me enormously in my rebuild. Stock is constantly changing so even though they don't have one at the moment, they may have in the future. UNfortunately, the value of the engines means the availability of odd second hand parts is going to be sketchy.

I also had to get parts from Amyama and from the states. The 61 was more prevalent in Australia so it may be you need to source parts there. Regrettably shipping will be expensive, but then, being Toyota, so are the parts:icon-rolleyes:

One way of finding parts I used was to google the part number.

Back