Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I thought it was about time I bought a LC

l384580

I thought it was time for a newer 4x4 to replace the Toyota Hilux Surf so I have just bought a 1999 Toyota Landcruiser GX 3.0 TD Auto

I am off to Morocco in 5 weeks so I am going to be busy with a few mods 2 inch OME suspension lift, snorkel, spot lights and a set of BFG AT tyres plus take the side steps off

New LC.jpg

Hi
Nice looking truck . The forum seems a bit quiet at the moment , probably coz most are out driving on Sunday , but rest assured it is normally very active on here and you will find lots of help and advice .

Last edited:
Yep welcome indeed, Nice looking Collie (I know nowt about them though) Lets see plenty of pics as you do mods.

Andy

Hi and Welcome

Nice truck = A green Collie like mine, although mine is a basic FX - I too will be heading to Morocco in 5 weeks time :) - are you going with friends or with a guide/trip ?

I have removed rocksliders and refitted side steps for the Morocco trip - to save some weight, the sliders weighed over 50kg

Last edited:
Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Very nice. Shame though, I could have sold you one already prepped to go! :shhh:

Hi l384580

in that case - I look forward to meeting you and your truck then :icon-biggrin:

Since my wife and I are also going to Morocco with Atlas Overland in 5 weeks on 20th Oct

two green collies on the same trip...

how is the prep work going?

not long to go now

Nearly all done, just got service the truck this week and take the side steps off, roll on Friday

My alternator gone fubar. .
So rush to replace that now :(

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

That's bad luck Andy just what you need, but its better it gone in the UK than in the middle of Morocco

Back