Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

its that time of year again, its SNOWING!!!

AndyCook

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
yes I'm a big kid and still get excited by the first snows of winter :dance:
but its come early this year,
starting to stick and more forecast this afternoon and tonight :icon-biggrin:

our webcam image at home (its not sticking to ground in aberdeen city though :cry:)

and traffic camera 5miles away from home

Attachments

• wirelesscam.jpg
    wirelesscam.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Yippee :clap: Doubt we will have any down south for a while yet!

Bah humbug, none forecast down by Silverstone. It will be colder but looks like the snow will skirt the top two thirds of the country on the east coast. When it does finally arrive for me at least I'm prepared....2 Cruisers :dance:

Yippee!! I'll warm up the winch and see if I can pull any more Peugeot vans apart :icon-cool:

I'm excited by the first signs of snow but it'll have to get a bit colder for it to snow down here in the southwest. Certainly a chill in the air today.

Part of me is very hopeful for cold and snow but I live in a static caravan and currently have no woodburner. The landlords just replaced my static with a nice shiny new(ish) one and they want to do everything properly so are getting my woodburner professionally fitted and certificated. I just wish they'd get round to it already so I can have nice cosy woodburner warmth like I'm used to every winter. :icon-biggrin:

Had a few flakes in hull today. Nothing to dance about though.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I filled the cruiser up with diesel and charged the battery in preparation.

No snow here, but it was hailing while I was strimming the lawn this afternoon :lol:

Bloomin' cold as well.

Bob.

We've been forecast a very small amount for tonight, but I don't think it will be as awesome as that. I'd be happy if it didn't stop snowing until March :icon-cool:

building up slowly

Attachments

• wirelesscam.snowjpg.jpg
    wirelesscam.snowjpg.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 144
nice warm, half sunny day in the Dordogne today, managed to cut my grass, and 3 customers gardens today!
Steve

Feel free to send it down our way :)

Im sure there were a few flakes earlier here but nothing more.

doubt very much we'll get any down here in the south west ....

doubt very much we'll get any down here in the south west ....

Hey Red, I'm down in Totnes so we'll be sharing the lack of snow. :icon-biggrin:

Seen you around on the 4x4pals site. Not sure if you've been out the couple of trips I've taken with them though. Not been out for ages.

Lucky you in Aberdeenshire! :icon-biggrin:

Nothing for us yet, but this was last February...

DSC00508.jpgDSC00510.jpg

The nice thing is that it's guaranteed to come, sooner or later! :lol:

Last edited:
Hey Red, I'm down in Totnes so we'll be sharing the lack of snow. :icon-biggrin:

Seen you around on the 4x4pals site. Not sure if you've been out the couple of trips I've taken with them though. Not been out for ages.

We've not been out with PAL's in ages ... not since we got the 80 ...did regular in the old fronty tho ..
most of the lanes around are just too tight for ours to fit in now ...

i know Totnes very well so may see ya round some time

Back