Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Job lot, parts from AHC swap

warrenpfo

I have the following for sale, either make me a crazy offer for each item or the lot as it needs to go either to a home or the tip.

AHC high pump and resovour
AHC manifold
AHC high pressure pump
4.2 diesel Torsion bars from my car which had only done 27000 miles when removed (they are OEM just in the OME box)
Spare wheel "winch" and key to raise and lower spare wheel from under the car
Front bumper in silver in good condition
2 x 75AH batteries in great condition

IMG_2010.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the batteries Warren if thats possible, don't know what a crazy offer is so name your crazy price !!!

Andy

Andy if you where 10 min earlier they could have been yours but Stumog has taken them for £20 to give you all an idea of what to me is crazy.

Batteries Sold

Thanks warren

sorry andy but you know they are going to a good home.

I'd be interested in giving the AHC parts a good home Warren, if they're as cheap as the batteries :shifty:

If you can stretch the budget to £30 they yours and that's still a arm good price I think.

if not then yes £20 will do. Shall I bring the bits to Lincomb?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You drive a hard bargain Warren lol I'll stretch to £30 and delivery to Lincomb would be ideal.

Sold to Mr Wildsmith

Did you want the torsion bars included in that price... Only reason I ask is that the diesel and petrol bars are different as I'm sure you know.

Only the front bumper and spare wheel cable pull with key left

Last edited:
I would have liked to have the bumper, but suspect the shipping would be prohibitive.
Anyone driving this way?

Back