Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruisers at work

Hi Iwan off you go with a big job .looking good.

Last edited:
Yo Tony, When i was at the Galvanisers I bumped into Sinj's mate.

He let slip your local nickname... "Tony Gangster!" LOL! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling::thumbup:

20220330_100643.jpg
20220330_143339.jpg

Big 50 foot pine came down during a storm a few weeks ago in work (playing field beside the school) so I took the trusty Husqvarna in to tidy up a bit. Took the top half of the tree for next years firewood.. bottom half is too wide.. need a bigger saw!

Oh the theory is no problem Shayne, but with 2 smallies at home I'm a bit short on spare time at the mo, if I had the hours to put in, I'd have the whole lot. I have a couple of ton out of it for 2 hours work so I'm happy.

I did also comment to myself as I walked across the field that the 90 series in monotone has aged quite well indeed.. the design has held up well

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Mate of mine has an interest in the overland lifestyle and try as i might i could not find a better suggestion to fit his budget than a 95 not least because of its dependable reliability :thumbup:

Yes he came over for a long chat and mentioned you Karl.

Says it all about these engines being built to haul bus loads :icon-biggrin:

Rare bit of work for the 95 these days, but it's still always on call for when the serious toys come out. Digger is 3 ton plus trailer. I know what the rating plate says, but if you take your time, they are well able. 80 metres of drainage pipe and 2 soak pits done today.

20230809_085610.jpg

ALL these Hard Working, Very Capable Landcruisers!!

Pulling trailers loaded with Trees, Logs, Diggers, Boats, Vehicles...... you name it, they can haul it!!

So thought I'd share a slightly different use.... that of a makeshift dressing table in sunny Wells next the Sea, Norfolk!!

20230708_091707.jpg

Last edited:
ALL these Hard Working, Very Capable Landcruisers!!
Pulling trailers loaded with Trees, Logs, Diggers, Vehicles...... you name it, they can haul it!!
So thought I'd share a slightly different use.... that of a makeshift dressing table in sunny Wells next the Sea, Norfolk!
Ha...just as important keeping the ladies in your life happy mate. I'm just up the coast ,at not so sunny at the moment, cromer. Really smart looking setup you got there. Whatever your doing enjoy.

@Gav missin That's a bugger Gav, we're back now, otherwise could've had a pint and a Cromer crab!

Same setup for last 10 years, suits us, just doesn't get the use nowadays!

Last edited:
@Gav missin
Actually...... the Cromer crabs are like Wagon Wheels now (Tiny)! and you'd probably get 'fish and chips' at No1, overlooking the sea, for the same price!
Have a good break..... weather's on the change.
Getting better that is!

Last edited:
Back