Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruisers at work

Here's our 90 series Prado towing our camper trailer, mid-way from a trip to Hastings Point, NSW. The trailer is a 1983 Jayco Jayswan pop-up.

IMG_20190629_103302.jpg

Not So much work!.. But after months of the Council refusing to remove fly tipping from the edge of the village. And a Lynch Mob ready to Kill.... I volunteered to do it.... And not one person from the village offered to help.... Sod 'em' next time.. And Dover District council .."You should be ashamed"
DSCF9906.JPG
DSCF9910.JPG
DSCF9914.JPG

Ps There was a lot more than it looks, It weighed in at just under 700kg (mostly wood) And cost me £63.28p at the local Landfill..... And no one offered to chip in,.... I did it because i was sick of looking at it. Not because of any Community spirit and all that Bollox.. I think that vanished years ago... Anyway lets not get all political...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Good work Higgy, it shouldn’t fall to you alone, but you have to live with the consequences of doing nothing. I’d have done the same in your position.
Many’s the time we’ve filled bin liners with other folks litter when out and about, and brought it home for more proper disposal. Hey ho...

Many’s the time we’ve filled bin liners with other folks litter when out and about, and brought it home for more proper disposal. Hey ho...
Well done Clive, sets an example for the younger generation, I'm sure Ana will be following your lead there.

Well done Clive, sets an example for the younger generation, I'm sure Ana will be following your lead there.

Well Chas, you know first-hand how much thoughtless dumping of litter goes on here. It’s bewildering to me how anyone can spend a day in a place of natural beauty and then leave a clutter of cans, plastic bottles and other such non=degradable litter. Paper and the like is one thing, it’s just unsightly, but cans and plastic will be there for the next few generations, if not for ever.

Well Chas, you know first-hand how much thoughtless dumping of litter goes on here. It’s bewildering to me how anyone can spend a day in a place of natural beauty and then leave a clutter of cans, plastic bottles and other such non=degradable litter. Paper and the like is one thing, it’s just unsightly, but cans and plastic will be there for the next few generations, if not for ever.
I must admit Clive, in the past I have been guilty of littering but I changed my ways many years ago. When I was in Croatia I came across an area where you would be forgiven for thinking it was a council rubbish tip, it was massive, this was on a mountain track far from any one village so I think it was used by many people to dispose of their rubbish.

Im not sure what its like in other parts of the UK.. But the litter problem in East Kent is shocking.. The worse iv ever seen in my Life time.. I dont understand why when someone Mentions a get together Beach clean, Every ones there Trying to feel Morally good about them selves.. But mention picking Litter in your Local Village, You can never get them off their Fat Arses... Litter is the one single thing I think i could Kill Over.. Just saying Like

Nice work Andy! Mind you 125kg of potatoes is a lot to deliver to a residential address!:lol::thumbup:

Hi good bit of delivering is that the new 80 :thumbup: . Keep well all.

Aye, Tony it is, Drives like a dream, cant stop finding excuses to use it. Only had it 6 days and used a tank of fuel already.

Hi Andy I bet. That 2 wheel truck has moved tons of potatoes wot a tool. :laughing-rolling:

Back