Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 2011 Spring Get together

But willl you be staying the night for a change Jon?

Rob said:
But willl you be staying the night for a change Jon?
Unlikely when there's a proper bed and company 20 minutes away ;)

OK :) So there's showers & toilets, bring your own towels, soap & masseuse :)

There's been mention of a camp fire :thumbup: Is this one each or one for all :?: Should I bring some wood :?:

Has anyone got access to a long range weather prediction :?: If so what's the outlook :?:

If I enter the post code on the entry form DY13 ... into my SatNav will I find it :?:

Is anyone else excited :?:

sae70 said:
There's been mention of a camp fire :thumbup: Is this one each or one for all :?: Should I bring some wood :?:
One for all and Tony has lots of wood ;)

sae70 said:
If I enter the post code on the entry form DY13 ... into my SatNav will I find it :?:
Should do :)

Jon Wildsmith said:
sae70 said:
One for all and Tony has lots of wood ;)

sae70 said:
Should do :)

Yeah ive been a couple of times and the sat nav takes you right in and when you get to the farm you will see the signs :thumbup:

Joe

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
ive got the friday off work, and being as Lincomb is just over an hours drive for me, my plan is to get over towards Lincomb in the morning and spend a day laning around that area, then arrive at the site in the afternoon/evening ready to camp. :thumbup:

are there many good lanes around that area?

i will have to check memory map for byways and UCR's, and also wetroads to see what fords are around.

if anyone fancies joining me for a spot of pre-Lincomb laning then your welcome. :thumbup:

We are also leaving for Lincomb on the Friday morning. I'm interested in some laning if you dn't mind. :thumbup:

Laning..........mmmmm I could be tempted :D

If ive got a truck on the road that is :?

Hi Tony

Please count Lorien and I in. Late entries I know but we just got back to the UK.. No truck I'm afraid as she's still chilling back in Cape Town.

We've put together a 200pic (max!) slideshow and hope to share the Africa above and below story so see y'all there!

Is there any spaces left?
Could i only attend on Saturday?
I cant be 100% sure but will let you know on Tuesday

Hi Guys and Gals,

Nearly here. Need to close entries on tuesday night as I have to sort food etc.

The weather forecast is for a good week,again, so not much mud!! See what I can do.

See you sooon,

Cheers,

Tony.

C'mon Tony, do your stuff!!! :lol:

I think I could be plus co-pilot & will conform soonest on his food requirements.

Looking forward to it enormously now :cool:

Cheers

I'll be there for Saturday only, so count me in for the hog roast please Tony. :thumbup:

Hey Tony, just to confirm Mike C as my copilot & additional two belly for pig on Saturday please hombre. We'll settle up with you on the weekend if that's ok.

Chears

who is coming from London area around 1pm on Friday? I intend setting off from work around 1-2pm.

I'm looking to leave around midday 'ish, depends how long it takes me getting grub and beer in Tesco.

I'm cleaning the Cruiser tomorrow after the last weekends laning and do the shoping on Wednesday ready for Friday morning.

after studying memory map and my OS maps, regarding pre lincomb laning, i will be starting off from mcdonalds, Wrekin Retail Park, Arleston, Telford, Shropshire TF1 2DE, at 10am on Friday.

then doing all my favourite local green lanes heading over to Much Wenlock, to Church Stretton, to Craven Arms, to Ludlow, to Lincomb.

theres some great lanes and plenty of fords and river crossings, although they are likely to be very shallow as it hasnt rained for a while.

from Telford to Ludlow will take roughly 4 hours. there is then a few lanes ive not done before between Ludlow and Lincomb.

If anyone wishes to join me, then your very welcome. :thumbup:

Back