Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 2011 Spring Get together

The hat is all packed mate. As per usual im running behind on the list though. Had the new box fitted in the low rider with my recon torque converter and 500 less in the bank only to find it leaking transmission fluid out the bell housing. I love the look i have,its great :cry:

Made the list.... :dance:

Looking to leave the island around 4 - so will be there around 9ish??...

Justin_Elliott said:
Made the list.... :dance:

Looking to leave the island around 4 - so will be there around 9ish??...

Good effort!!

I have been doing some last minute prep on the 55!! I dont think we are going to do very well. I am hoping someone is going to help me get the engine running a little smother (running lean I think). Changed the oil.. I pale's worth

IMG_2202.jpg

and attempted to sort some last minute brake issues

IMG_2201.jpg

see you all tomorrow

Taxi for Spackrackman! :lol: :lol:

C

Chris said:
Taxi for Spackrackman! :lol: :lol:

C

quite happy as long as I have a beer a fag and a campfire to sit around afterwards to reminisce about how bad or how good the 55 did

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Having a "working from home day" tomorrow, so just back from the pub :lol: , ready to load up in the morning and trekking out around lunchtime. Should arrive about 3ish and spend god knowns how long putting the tent up, haven't camped in nearly 30 years so this is going to be fun.

Looking forward to meeting new people off the forum and some of those I've met before, still a newbie but can't wait for the fun over the weekend.

Just Packing the last bits and then of to get some diesel. :dance:

Lincomb here we come.

See you all there.

I’m off to hide some punches in fiendishly difficult places and set up the [strike:3cmsqxgf]games[/strike:3cmsqxgf] special stages we hope you will enjoy.

Ian

Muxley is packed, just got some undies to through in a bag & I'll be off to meet Ben :D

Safe trip to the farm to all & see you there this afternoon :cool:

Is someone bringing ice BTW?? :mrgreen:

Cheers

I too 'am all packed & shall be leaving 15:30hrs ish so should arrive around 19:00hrs ish :D

See you all this evening :thumbup:

Have a good & safe days laning those of you that are :) wish I had the time to join you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hi guys,

Just a quick note to say we are camping in the original camp field, the one with the brick pile, which has moved. We will put signs up, but aim for the equestrian parking and drive SLOWLY past the stables please.

Many thanks,

Tony.

I can't decide between using the M1 or the M40 to get up to Lincomb :? Makes no real difference in terms of miles & time to me, so just whichever is the better road :)

Any opinions out there :?:

M1, M42 would be fairly direct. Save you having to do half the M25.

C

Not packed yet, cruiser still in London while I'm in bristol and shopping not done so I will be there early tomorrow morning.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Still loading up, got to finish off fitting the snork AND I have some work to do :violin:

Aiming to be on the road 1:30ish... Safe travels to all!

Well all packed.... just need the kitchen sink now :shock:

Just need to do a bit of work then I'm on my way.... yipee!

Back