Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb, May 2012

I don't know . . . the lame excuses some people think up, that arm looks photoshopped to me :lol:

Sorry dude... Particularly miffed with myself having spent Sat/Sun getting things organised for the weekend...

No worries Gav, hope it heals up OK :thumbup:

Gav Peter said:
...messed up our long weekend last night cutting up myself instead of the log I was attempting to...[/quote]
:roll: Hope that wasn't too painful!
[quote=Gav Peter]...they reconnected the thumb tendons this morning...[/quote]
:sick:
At least you can still type! Get well soon......

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh blimey Gav! That sounds a bit to close for comfort.

Was doing my own prep today and thought I'd give the trailer. Once over. It's been running a little odd recently.

Ahh, the tub was basically broken in two over the axle. Sides were ripped very badly. So out with the welder, grinder and some steel profile. You can guess the rest. Not quite what I had planned. Still better than having it part company on the M42 on Friday.

Chris

I'm not sure if my truck is ok (see my other post - need some advice), so don't know if we will make this now :(

Sorry to hear that guys.

Gav - hope you arm mends quickly, at least you only need one arm to lift a pint! ;)

Gav hope your better soon mate. :thumbup:

Ben said:
Hi Tony,

cant see my name on the list so just wondering if youve received my cheque? :)

*bump* :)

Blimey Gav, that was a close call! I hope you make a full and speedy recovery :pray:

Ouch, Gav - bad luck with the injury! Hope it's a swift and complete recovery! Your luck could have been worse - if you'd cut yourself this coming weekend, you could have had me armed with a new first aid kit patching you up! Your thumb might be moving but probably attached somewhere else :mrgreen:

In all seriousness, best wishes and I'm disappointed we won't be seeing you this weekend (presumably?)

Cheers,

That C.A.T you were going to buy would have come in handy by the sounds of it Andrew.

Thanks for all the good wishes folks - its been said before on here but I'll say it again, great bunch of people on here & it really is a privilege to be part of it all :cool:

I noticed your thread about the first aid kit AP & that made me chortle!!! The C.A.T. would have saved a few of our bath towels from destruction!!! :lol:

Defo a vay close call Chris - an extremely lucky bloke here... Another of my 9-lives used up :roll: Not dwelling on the might-have-beens though, onwards & upwards with a couple of daysworth of daytime telly :twisted:

Unfortunately driving is a no-no according to the hospital so yup, 'fraid I'll be conspicuous by my absence next weekend, much to the trees delight no doubt :oops: Mind you, cooking the full English would be a tad tricky one-handed :doh:

I'll be looking forward to the pics floating onto the forum on Saturday though.

Cheers f'now

Gav Peter said:
Unfortunately driving is a no-no according to the hospital Cheers f'now
I can see you must be typing one-handed too because it took me a long time to read this post :lol:

Cossack said:
I can see you must be typing one-handed too because it took me a long time to read this post :lol:
Things are taking a lot longer at the mo Chaz - just about to attempt sock installation so I might be sometime... :lol:

Ian, Tony (Toby?) - I just paid Tony via internet banking.
Form on the way via email

GAV :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Matt Wright said:
Form on the way via email
Thanks Matt, got it.

Speedy recovery Gav, now you get the fun of Physio and Occupational Therapy.

Oddly, this is the operation that the current Mrs Chris is booked in for. She slipped at work and tore the tendon from her thumb. And it's her dominant hand. So even without mechanical aids, she's in the same boat. hence why she wasn't coming to Lincoom this year.

C

Gav,
Hmm I want to say take care, but that’s too late. Seriously hope all is ok in the long run, and get better soon….

Back