Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb May 3,4,5, 2013, weekend.

Hi All,

Not been a good year for me, still trying to get cover at work for this weekend. I am afraid that it will be a last minute thing with me if that is ok with you Tony..

Steve

Is it too late to join? Would be myself and another ex RSA resident (to be confirmed).

Regards
Ken

Please join us at Lincomb Ken. I'm also from West Sussex and would like to meet up with like minded people like you at Lincomb.

We're STILL looking pretty thin in the ground here folks. If you're coming, raise your right hand. No better still, get your forms and payment in. If it doesn't look well populated there is a chance that some people may just not bother coming. It's always a belting weekend. I may have a new co driver. Really eager to come, even though he owns a Zook.

Chris

I'm a last minute man this time around, won't know until the Friday whether I'm coming or not but keeping things crossed at this point.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hope you can mate. Wouldn't seem right without Lil Blue.

C

Sadly Lil' Blue won't be ready in time, so if I do make this one it will be a bimble about in the 120.

Sadly Lil' Blue won't be ready in time, so if I do make this one it will be a bimble about in the 120.

Or have a dabble in mine. Need to get in touch with Karl Webster, If I can I will be there. Money and form should be in by mid week. I must admit, funds are low and I was considering not coming, but all you folks signing up in the last few days. Every time my phone whistles at me has been a tapatalk update about Lincomb, now how can I pass it up.

I'll be up for the Saturday day only. If Rubi hill has been tarmac'd I'll take the 150 up it, anything else and I think I'll fail :(

I will be atending the weekend should be up friday.night for the whole time. i will not be driveing but looking forward to the weekend.
stu

Ok guys due to the low numbers this time we wont be able to roast a whole pig; it will just be a joint or belly of pork so not quite as good a spectacle but still just as tasty.

PLEASE GET YOUR FOOD REQUESTS IN ASAP ON THE LINCOMB MAY CATERING REQUEST THREAD

I need to do the shopping early next week and due to the low sign up we can only afford to cater for those who have requested food, if you just turn up on the day there may not be food available so please get your forms to Tony and sign up on the catering thread above.

Thanks
Dave

Last edited:
I'll be up for the Saturday day only. If Rubi hill has been tarmac'd I'll take the 150 up it, anything else and I think I'll fail :(

Like wise I will be for Saturday day only to drop off some goodies for Stu and Jon and let the cruiser stretch her legs.

If anyone more electrically minded than myself can take a look at my inverter install plan that would be great too, I will bring a multi-meter and some tools.

Nice one CP, if only I had remembered to park Lil' Blue on a trailer before commencing the strip down. Dissapointed it's not ready but I'd rather not do a rush job to finish.

Looks like I will be able to make it to the Saturday only. Just hope I can ride along with somebody. Does it start at 10am again??

Going to endeavour to make this chaps, but money is very very tight at the moment as Laura and I are in the process of buying our first pad together. Will see what I can pull together...

Back