Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Look at my large one..........

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
Following on from Chris Green90's comedic M48 bolt that he posted a picture of, I thought it would be fun to start a thread asking what comedy large item/items that you have. Large hammer, spanner, screw, wheel nut, ball bearing..........you no :D

Chris Green90 said:
2011-09-02135319.jpg

what about your ridiculously large D shackle Steven? :)

Yes, you beat me to it m8 :clap: :lol: Nice one :D

P9100334.jpg

My what tiny hands you have..

C

He's wearing a quality watch though :thumbup:

:o :o What are you :?: Some kind of a watch anorak :?: :!: :lol: I own it & had to have a good look to see how'd you now it was anything more than a tenners worth from off the market :roll: :lol: Took me a long time to choose this watch, much pondering :think: The wife bought it for me for my 40th birthday & I've worn it everyday since, even removing Fierys prop today :D

OK, I did take it off when things got really mucky, but I do mostly wear it whatever I'm doing :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I recognised the bracelet clasp, I've got a Tag too, a calibre 36 chronograph. They didn't give me a clock when I retired :( so I treated myself to a good watch out of my retirement fund, I've had it since 2007, I don't know what they cost now but it was a small fortune then :o and I wear it all the time as well. :thumbup:
If I can find them I've got a couple of shackles like that, if you're at Lincomb we can compare our big ones :lol: :lol:

Cossack said:
I recognised the bracelet clasp, I've got a Tag too, a calibre 36 chronograph. They didn't give me a clock when I retired :( so I treated myself to a good watch out of my retirement fund, I've had it since 2007, I don't know what they cost now but it was a small fortune then :o and I wear it all the time as well. :thumbup:

We need a watch pic thread

Love the Tags but alas they are way out of my price range :cry:

ignat said:
Cossack said:
We need a watch pic thread
OK, I'll dig my camera out and start one later :thumbup:

Back