Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking to buy low mileage 80 series

A while ago Chris asked if I ever choose to sell it could he have first chance at it. The truth is I really dont use it and have limited space to keep it. There is a local guy very interested as well. We used it for our 2 week summer holiday this year and it has just hit 48K. Just think it could be time to sell.

Well you certainly have my attention!

Blimey that's tidy!
Can see a green 80 going up for sale soon

It very well may be Gary, it very well may be. I'd need the room in the unit.

Many thanks for remembering that I asked you for first refusal. I don't know why I want a blue one, I just do.

Chris, if you are interested give us a call. Just remember though, it is in Guernsey.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm going to leave the guy my number in case you don't want it chris and then maybe I've found the replacement to my car.

Don't think I could watch it. That is a awesome truck. A proper polisher. How are you getting on with the 24v auto. Very similar to mine.

Im sure ill get somewhere with it at some point mate. Been sorting a 12v auto out with some bigger boots on that may be coming to lincomb so not had a lot of time with building 7 days a week when not away camping

If it's mint mint then I'd be looking to pay around 18 if Diesel and 9 if petrol all in once landed in the U.K. but no idea how wide of the mark that is for such a car.

I'd love to think it's a special car with only 48k.

Im sure ill get somewhere with it at some point mate. Been sorting a 12v auto out with some bigger boots on that may be coming to lincomb so not had a lot of time with building 7 days a week when not away camping
Looking forward to seeing you all there. Will be leaving much earlier on Saturday morning this time so should have more time to play. Know the feeling on the work front. Still mustn't moan. Keeps the rubber on and " off the road.

Back