Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My birthday

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
I turned 70 yesterday :character-oldtimer:and not one of you miserable b*stards noticed, I hope it doesn't snow for any of you :occasion-snowman:

happy birthday - and I have got snow already :happy-jumpeveryone:

Congrats Chas - hope you got spoilt completely and have a fantastic year ahead!

Cheers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Now you have reached that milestone, you can legally go out and buy a 70. You'll have to wait 10 years before you can drive your current motor it's the Landcruiser Law dontcha know :icon-wink:. Happy Yesterday Birthday

It was a good day, got taken for lunch at an expensive Italian restuarant :character-chef:, lots of pressies, 'snowed' under with cards and nearly all my FaceBook friends remembered but I forgive you lot really. :thumbup:

Ah dam, sorry Chas. Hope you had a great day yesterday!

Happy anniversary Chas :) ....well, it's easier on facebook when they "through" birthday notifications at your face ....I usually forget birthdays :oops: ...but I defend myself by "if you want my attention....invite me !!" ....So, lets celebrate next may in Lincomb? :dance:

I did Chas, the gift not arrive? Odd. Will chase it up.

Happy (belated) birthday!

I did Chas, the gift not arrive? Odd. Will chase it up.

Happy (belated) birthday!

Gift? :happy-bouncymultic: , er, nooo, I'll check and see if the postie left it under the hedge. :confusion-confused:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday for yesterday Chas! :dance:

I turned 59 this year and took the decision to start counting backwards from now on. That way if I'm lucky enough, by the time I reach 70, I'll be the same age as swimbo, then I can revert to counting forwards again!:think:

Three score and ten.... take it easy boy!:eusa-shhh::icon-biggrin:

Last edited:
Back