Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Newbie in process of doing conversion

Stretched 75

Country Flag
australia
Hi all stretched 75 here. From Australia. I've had the big girl about 5 years now, the 1hz has done 690.000 kms she's out now and have just bolted up a 1hd fte wirring loom yet to be done.. she's an x loggers 4x4. Hence the extra length in middle of chassis to carry a fuel tank 24/7. If some one could point me in right direction as to where to start my post about what I'm doing?? And help on questions if can be answered. Cheers all .

IMG_2933.JPG

Hi Stretch, and welcome. Sounds like a great project you’ve got going on there. If you start a build thread in the 70 series section you’ll get quite a few following the build including me. Don’t forget to take and post up lots of photos. That way you will document what is done and we get lots of Landcruiser pics. :)

Out of interest, how was the 1HZ doing at 690,000 Km?

Good luck with the build. Looking forward to seeing it develop.

Best wishes
Rich

Hi Stretch, and welcome. Sounds like a great project you’ve got going on there. If you start a build thread in the 70 series section you’ll get quite a few following the build including me. Don’t forget to take and post up lots of photos. That way you will document what is done and we get lots of Landcruiser pics. :)

Out of interest, how was the 1HZ doing at 690,000 Km?

Good luck with the build. Looking forward to seeing it develop.

Best wishes
Rich

Hi star cruiser thanks for that.
The engine was going like a dream still. Even after I found oil in my water, I suspected head gasket but gasket was ok so figured head had a minor crack somewhere. Shade over $2000 Australian dollars for a new one and thought may aswell rebuild while I'm there. And no rebuilding without turboing it. So decided on the 1hd fte instead.

Back