Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

One owner 1997 80.......

More than 2 this is them Chesham gang that are i think still trying to sell that black petrol 80 with tinted windows , you know the one that started out with a threadbare steering wheel and somewhere along the line got a 10 bob makeover .

They've been on and off eBay for probably the past year. I think they're just fishing as they look like dealers.

Thing is they do seem to sell them. They need to rethink taking pictures in front of what is a very distinctive white wooden hut. Good quality metal. Just ridiculous values. If you have the money, I'm sure you'd get a very good condition 80.

Weren't they originally Oakleigh?

Thing is they do seem to sell them. They need to rethink taking pictures in front of what is a very distinctive white wooden hut. Good quality metal. Just ridiculous values. If you have the money, I'm sure you'd get a very good condition 80.

Weren't they originally Oakleigh?
Indeed they WERE. At least, when they bought an 80 of my friend that was what they went buy. put a £7k mark up on that particular Land Cruiser.

I went to see them when I was looking for mine. Everything was 10k then. I was not impressed.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back