Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland show 2017

Guys has anyone actually approached Tom this year to book us in as a club? There are instructions on the site for the Secretary (or someone) to contact him so that we are all recognised when we rock up. Show organiser is a new oxymoron as I think we now all realise. It's a shambles. There's acres of room so that's not a problem. But the people on the gate and the others in the pay tent just don't know what day it is. So we need to have our side in check.

We are in the club area but if we turn up individually with no recognised arrangements in place, we'll face the usual hysterics.

We will be there Friday lunch time any news from Tom chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just spoken to tom Chris.
We have a club Stand and it will be on the site map when we get there.

Who is coming to the show and paying on the gate? I'll explain this question later on.

Doesn't look like I'll be back from Romania in time for the AO so I'll see y'all at Lincomb

I will pay on gate when get there friday dinner time probably about 1 ish 1 truck 1 trailer 1 tent 1 dog 1 son and of course one

I'll be paying on the gate but only going Sunday as will be working on cruiser for lincomb (as per)

Paid on line. But as I'll be there Weds onwards, I only have to pay on the gate for the extra camping.

I found that too Nick, shame it's just a smudge too big to fit my drawers. :icon-rolleyes:

I've got the Bush Pig on order. They've sold out of the braai on its own but still have stocks of them with bags and/or grills. 'Go figure' :icon-rolleyes:

I decided on this one as the dimensions suited my storage better. I'll probably mod it to be more like the Boab.

Last edited:
Back