Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland show 2017

Right guys.
As we are looking now. We have only used two out of the four free tickets so only two of us will end up with the free admission when the names are raffled. We still need another two members to come forward who are camping for weekend who are paying on the gate.

Shame, your post popped up just after we paid online. Just my luck as I was going to leave it to pay on the gate then decided against it. :icon-rolleyes:

I know rich. I should have got it up on line way before I did. Been really busy up to the Scotland trip then obviously away for 10days

I know rich. I should have got it up on line way before I did. Been really busy up to the Scotland trip then obviously away for 10days

Dont worry. You are still way ahead of the organisers. They havent announced their speakers list yet :)

Or even set up any toilets
Parked up kettle on but it's very very quiet at the moment
Looks like it's set more in a grid this time
Just headed for usual spot and so far no ones moved me on

Well it's stopped pissing down so that's good
Looking quite promising
Gone full wet weather set up with woodburner running too. Quite cosy.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well it's stopped pissing down so that's good
Looking quite promising
Gone full wet weather set up with woodburner running too. Quite cosy.
Have you got the flag up, y'know, like they do when they've conquered something, reached the South Pole, climbed the north face of Tescos, that sort of thing? :think::icon-question:

I'm prepared for wet weather. Bolted the rear awning on today after about 12 attempts it now clears the tent and the rear washer jet wjich it was threatening to catapult into the middle of next week for most of the morning.

Shame the sides have had a serious row with the ground.

Cant wait to get there!!! Heading down tomorrow night after work. Looking forward to seeing you all there!!

Cheers
Roy

IMG_2253.JPG

Lol at chris. Sounds like youve made yourself right at home.

And the circus antics have begun
They've got a measuring wheel and are setting out plots to a plan. The place is massive but they're making people move if they're a foot over the line. You can see the smoke coming out of their ears. It's too much for them. It does explain a great deal about the last few years
Our plot is M16. Which caused turmoil when I pointed out the my reg is of course M16!

M16, now how did the monkeys cope with that, I can see some real head scratching going on there!!

We'll be there tomorrow afternoon, make sure there's space!!!!!!!!

You're not going to believe this but they are still out there measuring in the dark. Just been for a wander and they are wandering up and down with their unicycle marking out plots

Is that plots for groups/clubs or for individuals within a plot?

THou shalt not be withing ten paces of another

They might increase in size during the night, who knows?

The plot thickens

It's mental
They measured the 'frontage' of our plot
In essence the drop kerb to your house at 6 meters

I said how will we fit 20 Cruisers in that? Clueless. Seems that's the entrance to our plot which effectively is about a 1000 hectares

You'll see when you get here. If they let you in of course

Back