Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

People going Lincomb buying and selling :)

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
Hi all

To those of you going lincomb who im bringing bits down for or who im buying or collecting bits from could you drop me a pm so i make sure im organised. Im only putting this up due to people asking me ages ago and they said it can wait untill the Lincomb weekend.

Thanks all

Karl

Can you bring me a sunroof for a 70 please Karl.

Can you bring me a sunroof for a 70 please Karl.

Lol. Sure will mate if you find me a truck that I can take it out and also give me an extra month so I have more time before we go. Still got to sort trucks out to come yet. :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Karl you would not have any 16" 5 bolt Amazon alloys about would you that I could take off your hands at Lincomb?

Hi all,

Wishing you all have a good "car jumble sale day"

With a bit of off roading thrown in,

Gra.

Hi all,

Wishing you all have a good "car jumble sale day"

With a bit of off roading thrown in,

Gra.

LOL Graham. Saves everyone the postage. Im buy more than im selling though :( Ill have to stop goin along!

WARREN..... What are you looking for ? Just the standard 100series wheels so you can use your other tyres again?

Don't forget you're taking that bling roof rack away with you as well :icon-biggrin:

Don't forget you're taking that bling roof rack away with you as well :icon-biggrin:

Got it on the list Jon :icon-wink:

Got some really smelly gearbox oil if you want it Jon,also a very nice transfer box what could sit in your garage as a spare :eusa-snooty:

Don't forget that nice late model 24v that you've promised to find me too Karl. Oh and that rear ABS sensor ..

Chris

Which just reminds me,
I have a plastic fuel tank at Andycruiserlomax's yard,
If any one is living more north, ie Rugby, Nottingham, that sure could come in handy.

Gra.

Back