Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Riddle time.

Damn, I was close though.

C

A horse is on a 20 foot chain but reaches an apple that is 30 feet away. How did the horse get to the apple?

Last edited:
Chained by its back leg ?

Did it use its apple iphone and ring a courier?

You omitted to say the chain wasn't fastened to anything.

C

Did it use its apple iphone and ring a courier?

You omitted to say the chain wasn't fastened to anything.

C

:clap: There's no fooling you Chris. The other end of the chain is not attached to anything.
I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter but can’t go outside. What am I?

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Jeez are there many more of these. Somehow I just know there are :icon-rolleyes: :lol:

C

Keyboard??

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

My God, that was quick. :clap: When one does not know what it is, then it is something; but when one knows what it is, then it is nothing. What is it?

I turn polar bears white
And I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
And girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
And normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
And make your champagne bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you answer this riddle?

(The simplest alternative answer to the above riddle could be 'NO' as this is what the riddle asks. As most cannot answer the question, the reply remains 'No'. The third alternative answer could be 'TIME' based on a poem of the same name.)

No-one manage this one???

A Secret??? Or a Riddle Maybe???

Riddle it is, we are getting good at this eh Chris, three cheers for us..
You draw a line. Without touching it, how do you make the line longer?

Last edited:
Riddle it is, we are getting good at this eh Chris, three cheers for us..
You draw a line. Without touching it, how do you make the line longer?

make another shorter line beside it and then its longer than the first line?

Try this one, hope I remember this right. you are standing on top of a stone pillar 100ft high. across from you is another pillar of the same height. you have in your possession a walking stick, a fist sized rock and an unlimited supply of rope. how do you get to the other pillar, you cannot climb down and walk across and climb up the other one.

That’s it, draw another line.
How far away is the other pillar?

Last edited:
Right..tie the rock to the rope and start to swing it around in a circle, paying out more and more rope, until eventually you have enough rope to snag the other pillar, the weight of the rock then wraps around the second pillar.
Tie off the rope to the top of your pillar and using the walking stick as a hook...slide down the rope to the other pillar.....doesn't say you have to reach the top?

Last edited:
Back