Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

Well, if you decide you want some gullwings Clive I could bring some out with me. :)

It certainly is Mike, spot on!

How are you doing mate?
Good, The pills are doing there job,am now back at work 3 days a week but still not allow out in truck on my own, hopefully i have a meeting in the new year and might go back to full 5 days with help. Bad news still can't go off roading but am working on that with the doctor.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well, if you decide you want some gullwings Clive I could bring some out with me. :)

Very kind of you to offer Rich, but as said before, I think my daughter would miss the view too much when she's in the third row...

My truck really isn't an overlander in any shape or form, but the way you've crafted these doors is admirable... :thumbup:

Now what's this bloody announcement? If you make me stay up any longer, I'm gonna oversleep tomorrow.... :angry-screaming:

Good, The pills are doing there job,am now back at work 3 days a week but still not allow out in truck on my own, hopefully i have a meeting in the new year and might go back to full 5 days with help. Bad news still can't go off roading but am working on that with the doctor.

It's more good than bad news Mike, so keep you're chin up mate :thumbup:

Still on the driveway but is well look after by Wayne and is purring like a pussycat will start work on her after the paint job to the Land Rover.

Good to hear mate , painting a lamedrover will only take a minute surely just lob a bucket of paint over it and turn the wipers on ...... nobody will notice :lol:

You didn't get my clue then when I said I could bring some doors out to ya?

Ok, the lady from Bognor say yes! Looks like we got ourselves a convoy. :):):)
We're on the trip and it's official! :dance::dance::dance:

Brilliant.:dance:

(Bugger, note to self, must get a hot water supply installed in the extension before next August :lol:)

Back