Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Saturday 18th December laning in Wales

Man, I'm jealous :evil:

Got a work do on that i can't get out of on sat night. Hate. Would much rather be mucking about in the snow with you fools. :cool:

Anyway hope you guys have fun. Make sure you take plenty of pics.

Cheers
Ryan

Karl, sent you pic hours ago mate. Check your mail. Straight after you PMd me.

We can fit a couple of discs down there easy peasy. Plenty of tools an kit between us to get you running again.

Chris

Morning all the excitment is starting to get the better of me as i get my gear together.

I have Jon's number but it may be a good idea if someone who is camping tonight sent me there number.

Mine is 0 seven five two 5 seven four 5 878 for those who need it.

My plan is to get to Jon's for my spare alloy as soon as the post man has arrived with my CB antenna and mag mount around 1:30ish. I then need to have the spare mounted to the alloy and will head over to the RV.

Depending on how i am feeling and the weather i will get to you around 5ish i would think and may just hit a B&B close by if its too tricky to navigate to the "campsite" but will call to update.

Must run loads to do this morning before i can head off wil post before i leave.

HI warren
My num is 07968389167 if you get any probs. B&B. Ive heard that heatwave is going to be in the area were camping tonight so it shouldnt be that cold :liar:
karl

Karl

Not scared of the cold my concern is more what time i get to you guys and depending on where you are it might be difficult to get to in the dark with the snow and may make life easier for all if i bed down at a B+B...there is one only a few miles away.

Warren
Im only joking. It is going to be cold and im goin to thinking i sould have stopped in my lovely warm house.
Im only heading off tonight for the crack.
Catch you laterz

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The B&B on the main road a few miles east of the RV is supposed to be ok (never stayed there) and the car park is often full of 4x4's when I've been past.

Hi Warren

We don't know the precise location that we're camping at til we find it. We can text you the co-ordinates of it when we land though if you can punch them into the sat naf...

My number is O double seven one eight 7 three nine five nine 6

Have a fun day & hope to see you later :cool:

Have a good trip lads :thumbup: ....be extra careful on your travels due to the adverse weather conditions,we dont want any damage or worse a week before the bid day :) ...take plenty of pics to let us all see what you got up to.

cheers Gary

Guys have a great trip... looking forward to the pics and trip report.... dead jealous right now

Brake pads have been bought, no discs but it will do and so has my CB. I have dug out my 1980 book the CB'ers Bible!

So apparently i will be RubberBander and I shall see you all tomorrow so Keep 'em between the ditches
Jonnie

10-4 RubberBander - see you tomorrow...

This is Rubberd'up signing off - me & Muxley are hitting the trail!!!

Adios gringos!!! :cool:

Well looks like you guys need take lots of hot drinks, and extra coats, spare gloves, etc. Just in case you lot do get a little stranded, for a while.

Sounds like your going to have a lot of snow, and lots of fun.

Now to sit back here and wait for the photos.
Lots, and lots, and lots of them.

Graham

When you lot get set up can we have some co ordinates please. I actually have no idea where I am heading for(yes I will read back) Hopefully Dave will have more of an idea.
Good luck tonight, The more bored I get in front of the TV tonight the more likely I will get in my car and drive over later.
Jonnie

For the RV tomorrow morning you're heading for slightly west of Ponterwyd on the A44 - the RV is at SN 71835 81309. Tonight they *might* end up on the car park at SN 71050 83914. I can't remember if they will have phone reception out there. I spoke to Gav not long ago as he was nearing the RV and conditions sound like you need to be pretty sure where you're going or well equipped to be self sufficient, I wouldn't go on the off chance of finding them while it's like this.

Cant wait to set off should be a good day.its too cold for me sleeping in the cruiser though.iwill be setting off early tomorrow if you want to meet up jonny.

Looking forward to tomorrow. It should be an exciting trip with the snow. To use the beebs terminology, I would class this trip as 'absolutely essential' :) I'll be setting off early in the morning. See you there.

cheers

Back