Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Self leveling suspension

mercedeschris

Country Flag
uk
y 2007 LC 120 suspension has suddenly gone very high and won't respond to the switch, I looked underneath and the bracket that the leveling sensor is attached to has corroded and come away from the main body. Can the bracket be obtained from anywhere??
Cheers

Many thanks yes thats exactly what I'm looking for.......I assumed it would be "Dealer Only" and 12 million pounds LOL Cheers Juddian

Excellent, i have no idea how good or bad that product is but there seem to be a few sellers to choose from, if the existing sensor is still in good order i might be inclined to buy the very cheapest sensor you can find and just use the bracket...assuming the new bracket fixings are compatible with the OE sensor.
No idea if the bracket alone is available, have you checked Roughtrax and Milners see what they have?

Many thanks again.....can't see the bracket separately so I'll do exactly what you suggested. As long as the bolt hole PCD is the same it should be an easy enough task.
Need to do it sharpish as the ride quality at the moment is awful LOL

Cheers

Till that arrives could you cable the thing in an approximate position?
I did that with the headlight leveller (similar thing) on our Forester, it worked.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back