Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tabernas Desert

Poor thing! Our older one Lola has fits and is on meds to counteract them. Has been for many years. Our boys are ol with dogs but lola the rescue is a miserable cow.
I hope it all comes together and we see you Sunday!

Sorry to hear about pooch, trip looks great otherwise

Cheers guys, yep fingers crossed.

regards

Dave

Sounds like a heck of a week Dave but, hopefully, a few days away will be good for you and your dog.
Well it sounds like you enjoyed the trails to Enquera and you made good time. We're looking forward to hearing all about it. Love the vid.
We finished all the jobs on our truck today and expect to be at Tabernas early afternoon on Sunday with chicken and prawns. Is there anything else that's needed... Let us know before tomorrow lunchtime if so, as all the shops close for the weekend at 2pm.

Regards,

Lovely. Just a tip though. When spotting like that, please don't stand on the outside of the bend. It's the perfect place to be flattened in a runaway situation.
The only other option would to have jumped off the cliff the other side of the wash out
But i see your point, just be grateful Dawn wasnt driving!

Sounds like a heck of a week Dave but, hopefully, a few days away will be good for you and your dog.
Well it sounds like you enjoyed the trails to Enquera and you made good time. We're looking forward to hearing all about it. Love the vid.
We finished all the jobs on our truck today and expect to be at Tabernas early afternoon on Sunday with chicken and prawns. Is there anything else that's needed... Let us know before tomorrow lunchtime if so, as all the shops close for the weekend at 2pm.

Regards,
I think we are there, just make sure there are lots of prawns, i like prawns :):)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Here's a few more vids of the trails so far. Having a great time.

IMG_3343.JPG

I detoured off to Guardemar yesterday for a couple of nights with the in-laws, easy journey, and will rejoin on Sunday at the campsite :)

We've arrived at Tabernas. Set up camp ready for the next few days. It's freakin hot down here !
IMG_3375.JPG

Excellent. Think I need to pencil this in for next year.

Mark

Can you give me directions to the campsite from the main road, my satnav won't locate it!

How hot is freakin hot.....?

Was 30+. Now a breeze. Pics attached which will get you here. Let me know if not.

IMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3377.JPG

Yeah, Spain is a roasting hot place :)
In June we were roasted at 35 deg C

Hot? Have you guys pinched the good weather? I'm just North of Seville and still got my winter jumper on

Love those tracks, you guys must be having a ball!

Thanks for the effort uploading the vids Steve & Mark, looking good:thumbup:

Take care.

Heading home, currently trapped on ferry with medical problems at top of Bay of Biscay.

Ferry full of elderly Brits coming to UK for free NHS treatment (one just airlifted to hospital) a group of drunken lads on a car rally, and me. Might join the rally.......

Been a great trip, sorry to leave early.

Our new paint job - some of the lasy 11 days trails were 'tight' :)

Back