Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tidly looking L plate 80 12v Auto for sale

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Anyone looking for a decent 80 wouldn't go far wrong in looking at this one. The seller has gone to quite some effort including a video of the thing. OK some bumps and bruises, all sortable. But as a starter, it looks tidy and clean, things work, underside looks good and it's blue! Outwardly, and based solely on the advert, I'd call it honest looking and straight. Nothing more that it should be and nothing less.

Get it bought!

http://www.4x4xfaz.co.uk/component/k2/item/912-toyota-land-cruiser-vx-hdj80-for-sale.html

29th Oct,2012?
Remember spotting this one when I was looking,pretty sure it sold?
Did look to be a very reasonable example

Really, it came up in a current search. He did have a perfect one for me. Blue, one owner, 100k miles. I shall look into this and if it's out of date I shall delete the thread. I have mailed him.

Thanks for the tip off.

Chris

Update. I have done a scratch search and it's still coming up with 2013 updates on the site. So I figure it's current.

Last edited:
Remember watching the vid back when I was looking,think it was up for 5.5k then???
It is the same site,I seem to remember whilst I was iffing and amming it was updated as sold. Must of fell through?

Back