Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what film are you watching tonight?

I just watched that, it had me chuckling. Great performances by Di Caprio, Streep & Lawrence.

Don't look up. A dark comedy/spoof of the apocalyptic/extinction level event films where the whole planet is threatened from a hit by a Comet. Funny :icon-biggrin:
Watched this also. Didn't see it as funny, more a a sad depiction of the state of the world regarding politics, social media and the ignorance to science.

But a good film non the less .

Basically asking "what have we become"

Watched this also. Didn't see it as funny, more a a sad depiction of the state of the world regarding politics, social media and the ignorance to science.

You're taking it too seriously, it's just a tongue-in-cheek piss take!

Clickbait is democracy and the man who owns the platform rules the world , its a comical parody alarming in its truth .

The credibility of science has suffered from playing the same clickbait game .

What happened to the boy who cried wolf :think:

Watched 'Dont look Up' Twice over Xmas... Funny, But with a message........ Last night watched 'Once upon a Time in Hollywood'.... Clever Twist to a pretty Horrific real Story........ If anyone's heard of Charles Manson?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
"Fortress" staring Bruce Willis.... What a pile of crap that was.

"The Unforgivable" with Sandra Bullock and a few others. Much better film

The Lost Boys (don't judge me) and...

i003398.jpg

'Once upon a Time in Hollywood'
Manson came to mind when i watched it which is strange because i don't actually know the Manson story ?

Curious film though keeps your attention for 2 hours without actually having a storyline .

Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard and Protege, both on Amazon Prime, both starring Samuel Jackson, both worth watching for amusing escapism and hearing SJ utter his immortal word.
Watched The Joker recently, wouldn't recommend.
Django Unchained was superb.

Mmm! 1968 Land Cruiser and a Honda XL 250.... :wtf: Preferred the XL 500......

I watched protoge the other day, thought that looks familiar. Samuel l Jacksons house is the estate house of where I go walkies everyday
Screenshot_20211231-183614_Maps.jpg

I always knew your were High Born from the Posh end Nick... :lol:

I just recognised the bit she drove down but googling showed the strange shaped bushes, I've never been down their private drive so the eye in the sky confirmed it

"The Wheel of Time" - on Amazon Prime. Amazing CGI but the tale drags a bit, I'm not at the end yet.

"The Book of Boba Fett" - on Disney+, a new episode each Wednesday. Its the latest part of the Star Wars franchise so those who have seen everything else to date will recognise the locations, characters and some of the plot. It helps if you have all episodes of "The Mandalorian" as well. Again, very good CGI but the dialogue is dire.

Bob.

The Shack

Biblical nonsense that works

At least it converted me so i was praying it was a short film before halfway through . Its still on now but the boss fell asleep .

Sing 1 & 2

Absolutely fantastic couldn’t of imagined it being this good
Great fun for kids and adults
Highly recommend

Back