Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what have you got for floor mats?

callum

i currently have the deep pile carpet sort that is often seen in JDM 80's, however a day out in the hills with bikes drew my attention to the fact that winter and muddy feet will soon be upon us so i think some rubber ones might be wise now.

i've had a pretty extensive look and i can't find proper mats for an 80. you can get husky mats in the US, but they will be LHD only, which is no use. Looking at an old thread on t'other forum, it seems that even the toyota ones are cut to fit and not proper tailored mats.

does anyone have any proper rubber mats, or know where to get some or will i be cutting my own?

Try doing an eBay search for 'mud mats' there are a lot for the Hi-Lux and one for an LC 100, but none specifically for an 80.
Chas

Halfrauds heavy duty mats for Transit van seem to fit quite well

The Snow mats from 4x4 Accesories and Tyres are great - I have them in my 100 and they are tailored for fit. Pretty sure they do them for the 80 and they certainly will protect the carpets both front and back - not cheap at around £80 for a set but definately worth it.

I'll be looking to get some Sand Grabba mats from Oz one of these days - definitely the dogs wotsits, but damn expensive ... fortunately someone owes me a favour in Oz-land :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
the 4x4 accessories and tyres mats look good. they don't seem to do the tailored mats for 80s though. i'm sure they used to be on the site, but now they are just 'any model' type.

i'll give them a ring and see if they can maybe get them in.

they look a lot like the sandgrabba mats, which appeals.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SANDGRABBA-MOULD ... 313wt_1102

here's the sandgrabba ones for anyone interested

I don't see why we can't approach them for a club discount - on postage at least (what's the bets it's quicker from Oz than South Africa :whistle: )

I'm happy to run with that if there's enough interest?

My 4x4 accessories mats get a regular work out and they do a very good job of stopping my car smelling like a stable :thumbup:

Back