sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
The wife downloaded an App for the iPad called 'Colour Splash' I think :think:

Anyway it allows you do arty stuff like this :icon-biggrin:

RM3RK1X_zps00c9acd6.jpg

I also stole Trev's 80 wheels from off of Lil-Blue and fitted them onto Fiery just for some fun :icon-biggrin:

IMG_3195_zps28017056.jpg

Can't work out if I like the look of Black rims on Fiery :think:

IMG_3195_zpse1710662.jpg

Maybe it's time for another Poll, do love a Poll :icon-smile:

Cool App Steve, not sure about the black on Fiery though. I've been staring at the two photos for ages and keep changing my mind, Jury is out on this one I think.

No, I'm not struck on the black either. Doesn't quite work with the red. Might be because of the silver trim actually. Balancing three colours is quite tricky.

C

If your trim was black Steven, the black wheels would be cool, but they don't gel for me with the silver trim.

I like the app though, searching for it now!

Last edited:
I'm like you Trev, I'm not offended by either, but don't feel an urge to rush out and get them wheels painted black. If it already had black wheels then i'm sure that I wouldn't feel the urge to rush out and get them painted Silver either.

I had two very simular photos one of Lil-Blue and one of Fiery so just cut and pasted Lil-Blue's wheels across.

IMG_3194_zps95909a20.jpg

Not sure I did so well here though :shifty: :whistle: :oops:

IMG_3195_zpsd0dc7ee8.jpg

Or here;

P8080102b_zps806fef67.jpg

Or here either;

P8080102d_zps962384dc.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If the tyres wasn't so noisy i might still have them on, but in the end i settled with these and they have been on ever since. nice APP though.

muds001.jpg

I'm like you Trev, I'm not offended by either, but don't feel an urge to rush out and get them wheels painted black. If it already had black wheels then i'm sure that I wouldn't feel the urge to rush out and get them painted Silver either.

Not sure I did so well here though :shifty: :whistle: :oops:

P8080102d_zps962384dc.jpg

ha, ha :laughing-rolling: not very convincing I'm afraid Steven! Nice try though!:lol:

ha, ha :laughing-rolling: not very convincing I'm afraid Steven! Nice try though!:lol:
Took me hours that did :icon-exclaim: :lol: Although I do think my 4 year old daughter could have done a better job with her Etcha-Sketch :laughing-rolling:

Yours looks good with the black wheels Joe, but does look much smarter with the silver ones :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back