Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1997 P reg TOYOTA LANDCRUISER GX Amazon 7 Seater, TD 5dr, Manual

I am going to look at an 80 tomorrow its blue to it has an intercooler on it and has been in a garage for 2 years -said to be in very good condish and if I like it well its new project time ,don't know all that mutch about it yet but I will take some pics and details then maybe you nice chaps can help me with scruitineering and value -please :icon-biggrin:

Really not worth anything at all Pete. Maybe £100 to £200 at best. No demand you see.

Sorry, where did you say this was again? I can go and look for you, but I wouldn't get my hopes up :whistle:

a friend of a friend had it then went off to oz so he left it here -export ?-may come back ?- no so now he is staying in oz and needs the £££ so time to sell it ,it just passed mot and had a good wash and clean out ,see what you think tomorrow evening

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I reckon he's home polishing it just to upset you all with the pics of it on his drive :lol:

I think Shaynes right.

Text him earlier but haven't had a yes or no. I got a reply but no confirmation.

I think he's the owner of a nice blue 80......... We shall see.

Either Chris is stopped in a lay-by somewhere in Essex and crying over his steering wheel or driving round Derbyshire grinning like a Cheshire Cat with ADHD.

:think:

Last edited:
It's the former, I had a chat when he was there, not worth £5.5K, not totally what Chris was after so he walked. Something strange when its over described by the owners brother with neither in sight when a buyer is present!!!

Andy

I feel for him, long way to go.
My lj78 was in Manchester, and my Prado in Chesterfield, the first was okish, the second A1 so I've been lucky, as I've bought both unseen, would've been a downer if I'd come back empty handed.

What's the odd's if he gave up and spent a small fortune on a full bodyshop and respray treatment to get the Blue he wants there would be 4 for sale on his doorstep the very next day . Its sod's law .

Gutted for you Chris. Been there with ones not as described etc.

WHAT YA THINK LADS its a 1993 import to uk 2002 212tho km on clock 5spd manual met grey ,snork ,safari intercooler one owner since 2002
IMG_0558_zpsf9781895.jpg
IMG_0555_zpsb8ea68ee.jpg
IMG_0556_zps362ba383.jpg
IMG_0559_zps9c171dc5.jpg
IMG_0557_zps1ece9717.jpg
IMG_0554_zpsb2717d8b.jpg
IMG_0553_zpsd6fdf820.jpg
IMG_0547_zpsc1080bef.jpg
IMG_0552_zps4db79dc5.jpg
IMG_0548_zpsb095b96d.jpg
IMG_0550_zpse96ec3ad.jpg

I think you should tell him you will look again once he's cleaned it :shock:

Looks good from first impressions Pete.

Is it a factory winch?

Do you know what money it is yet?

With the tyres/winch/snorkel and safari intercooler on it it's had a few pennies put into it.

A bit too clean, if there is such a thing:shock: I wish mine looked like that underneath! What a beauty!

Poor Chris, it doesn't seem log ago since his last "failed attempt" he must want to give up. :hand:

Back