Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2nd Brecon Beacons Truck meet July 2022

fbnss

Supporter
Country Flag
england
I found it in the dark the last time, granted I had torches flashing at me when I arrived as I was t sure what field it was

wobbly

Garage
We are up for this as well, I've filled in the forum application.

Howmanygoes

Country Flag
england
Iam signed up on the forum and keen for this. Will see how things are after my holiday in Ireland.

wobbly

Garage
Is it just me, or is registering for the forum unusually obtuse - Ive registered, clicked on the visit forum link in the email, the forum homepage tells me Im waiting approval and need to click on the link to receive an email.............

stumog

Country Flag
england
You will get approved in a few days at least i was. If you don't shout and can ping lazz

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

JonFJ1969

Have added Myself and Alf to this one on the other site, see you all there1, cheers Jon

Gav missin

Think we are added too. We're definitely coming. Just not sure if the registration worked over on the other site. Looking forward to this, especially the pig roast.

fbnss

Supporter
Country Flag
england
think the piggy ran away...

fbnss

Supporter
Country Flag
england
Update:

This weekend is still very much on, however just today the organiser of the Pig Roast, called to say that unfortunately they cannot now do the Pig Roast for Saturday evening. Lots of excuses of costs/staff/covid and logistics. They have refunded my deposit in full.

I will try to reorganise something, but from past experience, it may be too close to the date to find anyone else.

Still this won't detract from a good weekend camping on the river edge.

Will revert as soon as I can.