Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series - 1996 4.5 Petrol VX auto

Saw that one earlier Chad. It's virtually free motoring. A great luxury car for a couple of grand. They need a Top Gear challenge where they have to buy something budget and do something remarkable in it. That would do nicely. A great car to buy before Winter and just run it as it is then sell it or break it. You may not sell the engine, but all the rest would be good money. If you have never driven a petrol one, it's worth finding one locally, taking it for a test and stick a tenner in the tank and have 15 mins of fun then take it back. If petrol was a pound a gallon, I'd have one.

Chris

Is it just me or have the prices of 80's come down a bit in the last few months?

Thats cheap!

Your not wrong Chris, tenner and about 15 mins lol wouldn't even have to try hard.
Not owned a diesel 80 myself (road tested a couple) still wouldn't swap my petrol :)

If only I had the space....

Tony they have yes. Availability has been up a little too. Not sure that quality necessarily has though. But with the rogues out of the way, 80s have not been snapped up instantly anymore. Some bargains have actually hung around for several weeks in fact. Not everything is as good as it sounds though. Thought I'd found a real nice one today, but my investigations revealed a different story.

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I think all large 4X4 prices are slightly down, now that spring finally seems to be here......usually they fall a bit earlier, around late Feb/early Mar. They usually pick up again towards October.

LPG as well, for 2.5K that looks like a good buy.

Back