Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

British Indoor 4x4 show 17th+18th March

I've been there 3 times now, usually very good, ask Ben they gave him an in class award, I may be there this year if they accept my entry in the modified section :pray:

i think were both waiting to hear Chas. :pray:

i didnt think yours was still on the road. insurance? you going to trailer it? :?

Me and monster will be going (that's the 5 year old, not the truck)
Strictly spectating only though.
Saturday.

ben said:

i didnt think yours was still on the road. insurance? you going to trailer it? :?
Well, don't let them know, but the 80 won't be putting in an appearance, I'm just hoping to get a ticket :whistle:

Cossack said:
ben said:

Well, don't let them know, but the 80 won't be putting in an appearance, I'm just hoping to get a ticket :whistle:

:lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cossack said:
I'm just hoping to get a ticket :whistle:
Drive the 80 there without insurance and I'm sure plod will oblige :p
(Ok, that was a little unkind - sorry Chas :oops: )

Andrew Prince said:
Cossack said:
I'm just hoping to get a ticket :whistle:
Drive the 80 there without insurance and I'm sure plod will oblige :p
(Ok, that was a little unkind - sorry Chas :oops: )
You really know how to hurt a person,
arrow-2.gif

I go every year. And every year I say I'm not going next year. And every year I go and.......

Ground-hog Day anyone?

But if loads of us went, we could meet up. Have a picnic, parked in a dedicated Cruiser area :thumbup:

Chris

WW Magazines said:
Dear Ben Cook

Thank you for entering the Modified Vehicle Competition. I have the pleasure in letting you know that your vehicle ( Toyota Land Cruiser ) has been selected to compete in the competition at the British Indoor 4x4 Show 2012.

The Show takes place on the 17th and 18th March 2012 at the Staffordshire County Showground. As you may already know, there will only be one category this year with the same set of vehicles across both show days. This means that once you leave your vehicle on the Saturday morning, you cannot collect it until after the show finishes at 3:30pm on Sunday 18th March.

Once you arrive at the Showground, please follow signs to the Exhibitor Entrance. Please ensure that you arrive between 9:00am and 10:30am on Saturday 17th March. Any vehicles which arrive after 10:30am will not be guaranteed entry to the competition. Once you have parked your vehicle you can collect your 1 x complimentary Adult Weekend Show Wristband. To buy additional tickets please call 01282 742972 .

The Barn Café will be open from 9:00am if you require any food or drink before the Show opens at 10:30am. There is strictly no admission into the Show Hall until 10:30am.

not sure how i feel about having to leave my cruiser there all weekend, last year it was just one day.

sure i get free entry, but after a few hours ive seen everything. :think:

if i am going and displaying my truck, then ive got a huge amount of work to do to put it right after yesterdays [strike:twxws50b]destruction[/strike:twxws50b] laning trip. :oops:

Got my acceptance email, that's a bu**er though, I see their not sending the tickets in advance :thumbdown: , you have to park up and the collect, so I won't get mine if I turn up in a Lexus :roll:

Anyone actually staying overnight? Camping is a fiver. Not that much to see I know but it might be a laugh over a beer. We could work on Ben's truck!

Chris

im sure having to leave the vehicle there all weekend is going to put some people off from displaying there vehicle. :roll:

i only live half an hour away and im thinking of the logistics of it all. it wouldnt be too bad if there was enough stuff to keep me entertained for a few days, but normally ive had enough after only a few hours. :thumbdown:

1 free ticket doesnt seem much of an incentive to go. :think:

If you end up going on Saturday Chris let me know and I might see you then instead of Sunday ;)

I won't be going this year, it's a 370 mile round trip for me, entry is quite cheap but factor in the cost of the fuel to get there and it's not so attractive :( have a good time chaps :D

Jon, I have to go Sunday as I said in my mail. That's where I shall be meeting up with my tyres. So Saturday was an option but one that looks pretty unlikely I have to say. If things change, naturally I shall let you know. But at present, we're still on plan A. If plan A isn't convenient, then please say. It was just sorta handy really.

Chris

Plan A is fine Chris, I would just drag Ray along as well if it was Saturday, he's not allowed out on Sunday, something to do with looking after all the kids while Emma puts her feet up I expect :mrgreen:

Arf arf. Poor old chap.

Chris

I'll be there tomorrow, anybody else going for a look?

Back