Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

British Indoor 4x4 show 17th+18th March

it was crap! £10 to get in and after an hour id seen everything. :thumbdown:

definitely less there than last year, and definitely mainly a lamerover show. :sick:

I say the same every year Ben. But like you I still go. But this year there are secret exchanges taking place. Mmm. Goodies!

Chris

ive never been but got to be worth a look. 10 quid shouldnt break the bank :D

ben said:
it was crap! £10 to get in and after an hour id seen everything. :thumbdown:

definitely less there than last year, and definitely mainly a lamerover show. :sick:

Definitely less on show this year, less exhibitors and less customers (I did get a good deal on a winch though)

was it your 80 i spotted in the carpark Andy?

P3170017.jpg

if so i like you front bumper. definitely one of the nicer 80 front bumpers ive seen. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I had an enjoyable day at the show. Being an indoor show it's never going to be massive unless it's held at the NEC or similar, but I found enough to keep me busy, and I still managed to spend plenty.

It was also nice to meet up with a few of the forum members and add some new faces to user names.

There were some nice Toyotas in the car park that were worthy of a closer look, it's always good to see how others have modified and personalised their trucks.

I had a good day out, much better than working!!

Edit - (Advanced ticket was only £8, that doesn't buy you much these days, so reasonable value I think).

ben said:
was it your 80 i spotted in the carpark Andy?

P3170017.jpg

if so i like you front bumper. definitely one of the nicer 80 front bumpers ive seen. :thumbup:

I believe it belongs to a mate of Chris that owns Leyland Fab Design as there is a photo of it on his website.
Toyota_LandCruiser_Bumper.JPG

http://www.leylandfabdesign.co.uk

show and mag have been in steady decline :thumbdown: .

I thought you were going to be at the concourse ben?

i was going to be there Mike, but didnt like the idea of having to leave the truck there all weekend! :thumbdown:

last year i was bored and had seen everything after a few hours, so the idea of having to spend and entire weekend there didnt sound to good. :roll:

i had to laugh when i saw your truck mate. i love how you labelled every single mod, just incase some one wasnt sure what a snorkel or rock slider looks like. :lol: :clap:

P3170019.jpg

P3170020.jpg

i liked the video playing on your laptop, recognised one of our laning trips in Wales, with Gav and Jim. :thumbup:

i take it your laptop didnt get nicked then?

very trusting leaving it out like that! :)

Laptop owes me 50 notes. Thought there were enough people about so took the risk.
Drank most the day saturday, slept in sunday then took our time cooking breakfast. Only left a few hours to kill at the show so not too bad.
Lables were an afterthought but a good laugh non the less. Who did you vote for?

Back