Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb October 6th,7th Weekend,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippee - I am wheels turning - hopefully an incident-free trundle!!

Sounds like an LR event...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Looking forward to tomorrow!! Finally after constantly sneaking a look on my phone all the notifications popping up with lincomb on them all at work heh. Gonna be good.

Truck packed and on way! :dance:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'll be arriving some time tomorrow afternoon all packed with goodies for various people, I have a cylinder head for Andycruiserguylomas, and a lot of bits from Andrew Prince for a few different people but I can't remember who so I hope all those concerned can. :think:

Have fun guys. :thumbup: Looks like weather will be nice tomorrow.

I'll be arriving some time tomorrow afternoon all packed with goodies for various people, I have a cylinder head for Andycruiserguylomas, and a lot of bits from Andrew Prince for a few different people but I can't remember who so I hope all those concerned can. :think:
The folder of manual pages is mine Chas :thumbup:

The folder of manual pages is mine Chas :thumbup:
:thumbup: OK Jon, and I think the Nato hitch I have is for Chris J, that's two down and about four more to go, there are two aircon thingys in a box something else in another box (I've forgotten what) and a pair of springs.

What with the cylinder head for Andy, a front bumper and a starter motor for Karl, five rims Gav is getting powder coated for me plus my own bits and pieces, the rear of the 80 is sagging slightly. :think:

Well its been one hell of a day here with me flat out trying to fit this rear bumper and having to still get my wheel alignment done im not sure ill be in the cruiser but may have to pop up in the Rav.

See you all in the morning

I see the club Forum gone on sabbatical for a couple days!:sleeping-sleep: look forward to it coming back to life with stories and photos in a couple of days:icon-cool:

Have a fun weekend guys. Im not sad at all:icon-cry::icon-cry:, ok maybe a little, alright then a bloody lot. Will look forward to the photo's of the fun I've missed out on this time!!!

Unfortunately just got back from London so won't be coming down tonight. See you tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ill be there tomorrow morning around 9:30ish

Sorry for the delay but i really wanted to bring the cruiser just so that I could stretch her legs as she has not had a good drive since i got her home 5 weeks back.

See you all in the morning, hope there are not too many sore heads:lol:

I wanna say thanks to all you guys at this meet, I had a fun day and being winched out of the bog heh and making new friends, you have made me very welcomed and a part of you all. Looking forward to the next meet or any green laning!! Have learned a lot from you guys, and working on a shopping list!! New grippy tyres first on list! ARB bumper and winch later!!
wondering what would be a good nickname for the guy in the cruiser 70 series who took his car swimming in the deep water hole!! Heh
i ve put the videos of cars there and stills together on my you tube, stevoyorke , take a look or type Lincomb 2012 cheers

Had a good time---The Scouts were superstars getting all that food together! Well done!

Very sorry my dog turned out to be so funny with people in a crowd, he stays home next time!

Nice meeting everyone

That's a great collection of pics and vids Steve, I love the bit of big Chris showing them just how to get up a muddy hill, :thumbup:
I enjoyed meeting some old and some new faces even though I was only there for the afternoon/evening, I can't wait to be back there with my proppa 80 (the red one) Thanks to Tony and team for all the organisation which made it another great meeting of Land Cruiser nutters. We had an excellent turn out this time, I can't remember when I last saw so many Land Cruisers together.
Thanks also to Ryan for the 'illuminating' demonstration of his LED lights. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back