Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb September 7th,8th

I can look when my wife gets home about 5 ish if any good.

Bad luck and good luck ... bad luck it broke but at least the timing means there will be plenty of help on hand and you've been able to order a replacement :icon-cool: I've packed a roll of rags, a box of gloves and a tub of cleaner!

There were only a RV5 and a caravan on the field when I pop'd down earlier, wondered where you'd got to Chris.

24mm we've got a spanner and socket the right size here

Perhaps I've got the wrong end of the stick but isn't the front diff a 12mm hex ? (In some it has been know to be 10mm).

I have both sizes of hex key for the front axle with me.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Perhaps I've got the wrong end of the stick but isn't the front diff a 12mm hex ? (In some it has been know to be 10mm).

10mm Hex for drain and fill on my collies front Diff - i checked the front diff oil level yesterday on mine!

Hi, is anyone coming to Lincomb who can lend me a centre dif lock switch for a 12 v 80? Rushed out and forgot it, thanks.

Yep sorry chaps you're right was thinking of the rear, got hex drive here

Karl you can use mine if you like as i am comimg up but not driving

Well I'm here. One way or another. Tent up beer in hand. New diff coming tomorrow. We will play

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm glad you made it Chris. I hope you have a better weekend and the best of luck with the diff replacement.

on the bright side Chris your diff popped when your not stuck in the back of beyond up to your mirrors in mud - I have a spare r16 front diff ,just let me know if you need it :thumbup:

Well I'm here. One way or another. Tent up beer in hand. New diff coming tomorrow. We will play

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Loving your "don't give up" attitude Chris! :clap:

Some people in your position would have got the truck recovered home and given up on Lincomb. :thumbdown:

Fingers crossed you get dirty gal fixed and get her covered in Lincomb mud. :pray: :thumbup:

Some people in your position would have got the truck recovered home and given up on Lincomb. :thumbdown:

Definite mistake. On this weekend, given the concentration of knowledge, skill and resources, Lincomb is by far the best place to be to get a Landcruiser repaired. :lol:

Lincomb pics

A few pics for all you guys who couldn't make it. :icon-biggrin:

Fire is roaring and beers are getting drunk. :dance:

recovered_zpsfa5a229a.jpg

photo4_zpsd204c10a.jpg

photo1_zpsa9b14164.jpg

photo3_zpse6fc7463.jpg

photo11_zpsb88b76d7.jpg

photo2_zps4e45493b.jpg

photo32_zps9155f24f.jpg

photo12_zps904cbf2e.jpg

photo22_zpsf2fab11f.jpg

photo41_zpsbb7433fd.jpg

photo31_zps3249c103.jpg

photo21_zps952ea877.jpg

Its always an awesome weekend Dave. :clap: :dance:

Few pics of Chris's 90 getting fixed.

photo23_zps4896d79b.jpg

photo13_zps23093c2d.jpg

photo14_zps15c9d893.jpg

photo24_zps25253f80.jpg

photo33_zpsdc6ef5eb.jpg

That diff looks like it was a bit thirsty for some oil?

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

Back