Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

I drink tea and coffee by the gallon so my Nescafe and Typhoo usually wind up in the kitchen and i'm usually on about my 6th cuppa having been to the shop to get milk and sugar before anyone else gets up anyway .

Its not the back of the moon there's a supermarket at the bottom of the lane and its all there though the beans might not be Heinze and the cornflakes might not be Kelloggs .

My bribe is to bring Helen because it brightens Clive's day to watch her tell me off constantly :icon-rolleyes:

Last edited:
... My bribe is to bring Helen because it brightens Clive's day to watch her tell me off constantly :icon-rolleyes:

It's bliss :lol:

And it works, Helen's the only one that can turn Shayne's macho bravado into a sheepish apologetic grin.

He knows when he's beat, that Shayne :lol:

Oh, we don't have roads Nick, not yet.

Things are improving though.... slowly. :lol:
We're driving Cruisers, No roads No problem. :icon-cool:
Do we have final dates yet, my wife is taking early retirement from the Opera House and my life won't be worth living if I miss her retirement leaving party.

well i'm off work from the 19/8 to the 3/9 so hopefully between then!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
We're driving Cruisers, No roads No problem. :icon-cool:
Do we have final dates yet, my wife is taking early retirement from the Opera House and my life won't be worth living if I miss her retirement leaving party.

Sorry Chas, saw your post but missed the question.

Nick's dates suit me if they suit everyone else, can we have a show of hands please?

(Hint- Nick has booked his dates, so please don't change them :?)

I'm in for the suggested dates... can't make any other time as all hols are booked up at work!

So whens her party Chas?
It's the beginning of September 1st 0r 2nd I think. Are the dates the ones you posted Nick? I'll be there though, I could always leave earlier than you lot.

As long as I'm back for work for the Monday all is good. I'm no good at making plans. I'm a follower! I'd like to have a day or so in hand incase something goes tits up.

5 more pay days to go, woo woo!

Slow down a bit Nick, there's no hot water system installed yet :shock:

Or maybe I should speed up a bit... :?

It's only been 7 years since we started building this extension... :shifty:

Sorry. Just excited

I'm glad :lol:

Really looking forward to meeting you, and your sense of humor!

The usual crew that turn up are soooo boring, we need someone to lighten things up...

Runs and hides...:laughing-rolling:

I know what you mean Clive. Luckily I'll be in my cruiser on my own most of the time...

I've not been away for longer than a weekend since I went to Scotland with old misery bollox. It'll be an adventure!

I can see I'm gonna have to pay for this, anyway it was a bit of fun while it lasted. :lol:

They must be sleeping, already.... :sleeping-sleep:

Back