Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

Naa. Shaynes probably broken the tinternet again and Chas, well, he could have broken anything.
I'm the early bird. Nearly bed time!

9:30 here already, we're a bit ahead.

Daughter Ana's just going to bed and I'm chillin' with the forum and a cuppa.

Life's just grand. :icon-biggrin:

5 months , i dearly hope we get a bit of sunshine here before that !

Have you any idea what that campsite in Germany was called Chas you know the one with the bar ?

I marked the spot on my satnav but i'm thinking you probably still have receipts which would make it less of a chore to find on a computer , it would be nice to visit there again if it fits with the schedule .

5 months , i dearly hope we get a bit of sunshine here before that !

Have you any idea what that campsite in Germany was called Chas you know the one with the bar ?

I marked the spot on my satnav but i'm thinking you probably still have receipts which would make it less of a chore to find on a computer , it would be nice to visit there again if it fits with the schedule .
I think I still have it plotted on the SatNag but I've no idea of the name, would definitely be worth another visit, just hope they've restocked the Jagermeister before we get there.

I'm glad :lol:

Really looking forward to meeting you, and your sense of humor!

The usual crew that turn up are soooo boring, we need someone to lighten things up...

Runs and hides...:laughing-rolling:
Oi! don't forget we know where you live (say that in a Northern Irish accent) Oh, by the way SWIMBO has given me permission to attend.

I think I still have it plotted on the SatNag but I've no idea of the name, would definitely be worth another visit, just hope they've restocked the Jagermeister before we get there.

I thought you might still have the receipt in your glove box but never mind i will have a play with the garmin see if it will give me coordinates or something .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oi! don't forget we know where you live (say that in a Northern Irish accent) Oh, by the way SWIMBO has given me permission to attend.

Oops.. :lol:

Well done getting the pass-out Chas, maybe she's forgiven you for broadcasting her nomination after all :clap::clap::clap:

Give the good lady our regards... :thumbup:

I'm struggling to find the post with the dates on to set it in stone in my calendar.
Anyone? Think it was Nick's post.

Still the very first post in the thread

Ah, thanks Nick, I got a bit confused as I knew you had set the dates.

I'm basically off from the Saturday to the Sunday two weeks later. As long as I'm back in fine for work. All is good :)

That's what I've got in my calendar so all is good. We'll be pretty flexible anyway.

It's not carved in stone that anyone arrives and departs from here on set dates.

If it works out that you'll be here earlier, then we can make arrangements with some notice, and on departure, you can leave early or stay as long as you wish, even after we have returned to our apartment in Bucharest.

If you get fed up with us on the second day, you're free to leave and make your own arrangements :lol:.

We intend to be here at a reasonable time on the Friday evening of 18 August, so unless you've got some wizard fuel in the tank or a super go-fast device fitted, we should be here before you arrive, yet the above applies in any event.

A good friend of mine is umming and arring about joining if thats ok? say yes, it would halve my diesel bill!

Unfortunately it's a he. I mentioned it to him ages ago and he sounded interested but I left it at that. Saw him again yesterday as I needed to borrow a hole saw and he said he was having a think.

Unfortunately it's a he. I mentioned it to him ages ago and he sounded interested but I left it at that. Saw him again yesterday as I needed to borrow a hole saw and he said he was having a think.

Mmmmm, so maybe I need to re-think the double-bed accommodation then.... It may need an imaginative approach... :think:

Mmmmm, so maybe I need to re-think the double-bed accommodation then.... It may need an imaginative approach... :think:
I said to Pete what i know, prob three days to get there, camping or whatever, i'm just following the others. When we get there i know you have rooms but i've not requested one as quite frankly i'm happy to use my tent, I have the other one too which I bought before the oz tent so we can have his n his. I've paid for the bloody thing I may as well use it! If there's a spare bed brilliant if not, no bother.

I said to Pete what i know, prob three days to get there, camping or whatever, i'm just following the others. When we get there i know you have rooms but i've not requested one as quite frankly i'm happy to use my tent, I have the other one too which I bought before the oz tent so we can have his n his. I've paid for the bloody thing I may as well use it! If there's a spare bed brilliant if not, no bother.

I'm going to post a spreadsheet in the next couple of weeks, with the intention of getting together firm numbers and "relationships".

Basically, by then, we'll have 6 rooms available, each with a double bed. So far, it seems we have 2 couples, and 3 singles, so that means 5 rooms out of 6 taken.

Room for more if they want to come... but responses to the spreadsheet should clarify that.

It wasn't so complicated after all...

list.png

Any changes to the above, would you let me know please.

Back