Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

Its probably a subscription for auto renewal i certainly never sent anything back ,i don't even know if i'm covered now , i just phone up some time before the Romania trip .

The interesting/useful thing is you're covered in the UK too. :)

Yes Clive, I spotted that those shown were LHD. Interestingly they show the Union Jack with English RHD next to it but I've put an email in asking the question. If you click on the picture they give a price if €165 for the whole set which I didn't think was bad. €95 for the fronts alone. Now I've got to decide on fronts only or all and whether I want to replace my genuine Toyota Landcruiser mats. I may well do. :)

Yes Clive, I spotted that those shown were LHD. Interestingly they show the Union Jack with English RHD next to it but I've put an email in asking the question. If you click on the picture they give a price if €165 for the whole set which I didn't think was bad. €95 for the fronts alone. Now I've got to decide on fronts only or all and whether I want to replace my genuine Toyota Landcruiser mats. I may well do. :)

I'm using deteriorated generic things at the moment, if you do order, I'd be grateful for a set of LHD, front and middle... If you have stowage room that is...

Maybe a pm needed?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No problem Clive. Leave it with me.

You're a gent Richard, many thanks indeed. :clap: :dance:

I like the way those front mats contain water, particularly useful during winter snow here, an awfull lot of meltwater gets soaked into my carpets from snow brought in on my boots.

I had some in a Volvo I had about 30 years ago and they were superb but despite looking I couldn't find any for the cruiser until now. I do hope they do them for RHD.

I have had a set of floor mats for many years with sides to contain the beer if you drop it :lol: from eBay I think, they are made from very hard rubber material that is difficult to flex, they fit very well but it's a pig when it comes to removing them.
As the rubber is that hard there is no/very little 'heel' wear. Anyways I was looking at these mats with a view to getting a spare set.
Rich, I found the union flag you mentioned but clicking on it did nothing so I went through the find your vehicle process, Toyota, Land Cruiser but when it came to select year, on the list of years there were only two options for the 90's, 98 & 99 clicking on the nearest, 98 I got a message they don't fit a 98. I couldn't find RHD for a 94. :angry-screaming:

Hmm, I managed to get 1994 Toyota Landcruiser to come up but I hadn't clicked the Union Jack at that point. Looks like maybe they don't do them then. :icon-cry: After clicking the Union Jack, it's only semi universal trim-to-fit mats. Hmm, not so good.

I think Clive could be in luck though. :)

Last edited:
Hmm, I managed to get 1994 Toyota Landcruiser to come up but I hadn't clicked the Union Jack at that point. Looks like maybe they don't do them then. :icon-cry: After clicking the Union Jack, it's only semi universal trim-to-fit mats. Hmm, not so good.

I think Clive could be in luck though. :)
I got 1994 Toyota Landcruiser to come up but only LHD couldn't find RHD

Every cloud.... :icon-biggrin:

Sorry gents, that's gonna be a bummer if you all have to drive here with beer-soaked feet just to deliver a cracking set of new mats .... to die for... just for me :angelic-little:. :angelic-halofell:

Is there a name on that BBQ charcoal you stole from the chinkys Nick ?

Think it was big k. Back on Sainsbury's finest at the moment.

That looks comfy Shayne. I couldn't find a price though :think:

Not sure Rich ebay has done an "upgrade" so you have to open 3 pages to find select and view anything :icon-rolleyes:

I would guess under 50 quid because i haven't found seats yet worth more than a fiver :confusion-shrug:

Back