Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

Smoky and the bandit is the extent of my knowledge on that subject

No idea what you're on about
'Highway Patrol' was an American police series and surely you must have heard of 'Convoy' with starring Kris Kristofferson, Ali MacGraw, Ernest Borgnine,

I'm beginning to feel not young any more… as I remember some, not all, of those…:think:

I know convoy..ish. breaker breaker this is rubber duck blah blah blah

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
When i was a kid Convoy was my Disney , i don't think i ever seen any Cinderella and the like until the women i was knocking off started introducing me to their kids !

I'm shy to say it Clive because i haven't yet got my wheels back on to tune and test my cb in a large open area but i do feel there is hope for my new antenna and maybe we both got the wrong one from the outset .

When i was a kid Convoy was my Disney , i don't think i ever seen any Cinderella and the like until the women i was knocking off started introducing me to their kids !

I'm shy to say it Clive because i haven't yet got my wheels back on to tune and test my cb in a large open area but i do feel there is hope for my new antenna and maybe we both got the wrong one from the outset .

Hey Shayne, don't be shy, it doesn't suit you :lol:

Are you suggesting that I can blame you for my CB's shortcomings?

Even though you refused any (financial) contribution from me, when you presented it to me boxed straight from the supplier complete with a new antenna?

I'm more than grateful for it mate, we'll get it going one way or another, then we can "rubber-duck" all you like :laughing-rolling: (within reason of course). :lol:

Right we know Chas has an antenna that works well mounted in the same place as yours and i say we go with that if he can tell us what to buy . What say you ?

Pub time for me so i will catch up with this later .

Right we know Chas has an antenna that works well mounted in the same place as yours and i say we go with that if he can tell us what to buy . What say you ?

I'm up for it, as long as you let me pay this time.

I don't care if it works or not, I do want to try and get better communications this visit, so it's well worth a punt.

Go for it Shayne...

Blimey, it's long though, innit?

image.jpeg

... and I hope it doesn't come with that big blue blob of metal stuck to it... :think:

Appointment with Julian V tomorrow for a pre Romania service.

Back