Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

Looks like the mats have hit the buffers Clive.

Dear Mr. Pearce,

thank´s for your reply.
Unfortunately I have to confirm that we do not have the FloorLiners for RHD for the below mentioned vehicle and the FloorLiner for the LHD-Model are no longer available in our warehouse in Italy.

I am very sorry for the negative answer but I remain at your disposal for any additional information.

I wish you a pleasant day.
Best Regards,

MENA AIELLO
Customer Care Dept.

PARMA-ITALY
Division of MacNeil Automotive Products
1, MacNeil Court – Bolingbrook, Illinois USA
www.weathertecheurope.com

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Richard Pearce [mailto:[email protected]]
Inviato: giovedì 20 luglio 2017 13:08
A: Mena Aiello
Oggetto: Re: R: Floor mats for U.K. Cars

Dear Mena,

Thank you and apologies I had not seen this as it has come through to a little used email address.

I have now found out what you are saying and it seems the 1994 Toyota Landcruiser mats are not available for the front in RHD Automatic. Can you confirm this please? I have a friend who wants some in LHD, could you confirm whether they are available in LHD. Many thanks

Kind regards

Richard

Sent from my iPhone

I've got 3 parcels for you so far Clive, im hoping to secure the ensuite Jacuzzi and dancing girl's.

I've got 3 parcels for you so far Clive, im hoping to secure the ensuite Jacuzzi and dancing girl's.

On order Nick, but with the dancing girls, mmmm, be careful what you wish for.... :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I expect I will have goodies too.

Tut tut :eusa-naughty:

I will just eat bacon while i let the lads tire the girls out dancing then just show the girls to thier room like the gentleman i am :whistle:

I expect I will have goodies too.

You always do Chas, much appreciated. Yummy sausages and unsmoked bacon...

There'll be plenty to go around and some left over for the freezer :dance:

And for me a busy three weeks too, a court deadline on Monday, a short work trip to Qatar, a beach holiday, and then you guys coming! Not really sure how it all fits in, but it will... :lol:

It's been an unusually rainy July, normally its a drought month, so everywhere is green at the moment. Next week the forecast is warm, up to 31 degrees and sunny, let's hope that's the trend for all of August... :handgestures-finge:

And here's the forecast for the last 2 weeks of August, it's Bucharest, so knock off a couple of degrees, to account for a bit of altitude...
image.png

Looking good :dance:

Well I hope it warms up here else that's going to come as a bit of a shock to the system. It's been pretty autumnal here for much of July.

Well I hope it warms up here else that's going to come as a bit of a shock to the system. It's been pretty autumnal here for much of July.

It went to 38 in June, so not quite as shocking!

But the UK had a heatwave not so long ago, didn't it? TV reports here said so, anyway....

Woo! Won't be needing the air con that doesn't work then :)

Back