Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

Mines between the hand break lever and the cubby nick.
I've just been out and looked at that
20170730_195025.jpg
I removed one screw from the bottom of the cup holder but it's still attached and i can't see whats holding it there

Yes, I've been tempted by that space on more than one occasion but haven't succumbed to removing it. I ended up with a face off Albrecht which I've mounted under the passenger seat with a Yaesu 2m face off Rig next to it. The faces I've put in the sunroof moulding where the altimeter/compass used to sit as I've never looked at them.

You won't need to touch it much once it's been switched on so how about on the rear of the central cubby box?

I think it hooks on Nick. How about to the left of the gear lever console down the passenger side of the transmission tunnel?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I spent ages searching for a radio of the dimensions i needed so it would fit where i wanted it to go , perhaps you could swap with somebody .

CB top left, Battery meter top right, Amateur radio bottom left, selector switch bottom right. All in a pretty poor photo if I'm honest.

Oh yeah!

And a special, for us tropical types with sunroofs...

Gull-wing overhead centre console... Sweet :shifty:

Last edited:
Oh yeah!

And a special, for us tropical types with sunroofs...

Gull-wing overhead centre console... Sweet :shifty:

Been there. I drew out and commissioned a sunroof blank that you could house just about anything in. This is where my radios were originally going with the antennas drilled through. Got it back home and assembled, doesn't look bad but then got the bill to make it… you don't want to know, let's just say it was a lot. It's sat unused and unloved as a project too far for most of this year.

Last edited:
Back