Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

That year was the turning point for me. My chance to be a F1 racing driver came and went. I was 8 and the Go Kart track said minimum age 9 and oh no siree were my Mum and Dad going to let me on it even though I was nearer to 9 than I was to 8.:icon-cry:

I was 8 too - just about to go off to boarding school while parents moved to africa where I saw my first cruiser!

That year was the turning point for me. My chance to be a F1 racing driver came and went. I was 8 and the Go Kart track said minimum age 9 and oh no siree were my Mum and Dad going to let me on it even though I was nearer to 9 than I was to 8.:icon-cry:
:angry-nono:

I guess that must have been the year i legged it when my mother told me to put my shirt on , i burned so much i bled :doh: but she didn't hit me so i would call that sympathy :lol: I was 4 !

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The good old days when kids went out to play, climbed trees etc

Oh dear, I was 23.

I'm guessing a bit, but it hadn't rained since June, and I believe it was October, as I was driving home from my girlfriend's house in Harborne, Birmingham, when the heavens opened in a violent thunderstorm.

The roads instantly flooded, and the traffic came to a standstill. After about 10 minutes, the queue started to move, stop-start, and the obstruction turned out to be a crowd of students from the Uni, dancing in the road, knee-deep in flood water, and soaking up the torrential rain.

There must have been a hundred of them, it was like a successful rain dance!

I wasn't even a sperm then. Am I going on a saga holiday?

Oh dear....

In other news though

1501361892040945294540.jpg

The roads instantly flooded, and the traffic came to a standstill. After about 10 minutes, the queue started to move, stop-start, and the obstruction turned out to be a crowd of students from the Uni, dancing in the road, knee-deep in flood water, and soaking up the torrential rain.

There must have been a hundred of them, it was like a successful rain dance!
And they're still as mad today. :laughing-rolling:

My CB unit is quite small, so it squeezes in the console just in front of the gear lever. There's even room for permanent storage of the mic, next to it, because I don't use it very often.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sorry about the red glare, it's very sunny today... :whistle:

After 6 hours of tinkering plan A is crap!
IMG-20170730-WA0019.jpeg

So it'll be plan B for holiday,
IMG-20170730-WA0014.jpeg

Will it not squeeze in between the centre cubby and the passenger seat Nick? To the left of the crap holder?

Theres no room there. more on the drivers side if i removed the cup holder... but where would i put my cup?

Back