Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

You need to remove the centre console box Nick, then the cup holder will unhook, you can see how it's fitted, from the inside.
Dunno how long that's been there but it was welded to the body

20170731_173928.jpg
Can't quite make out what it says. It ends with "candy"

Dog hairs and liquorice.
20170731_183616.jpg
20170731_183556.jpg
20170731_183546.jpg
And as an added bonus
20170731_183244.jpg
A self levelling passenger cup holder.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I can't believe the size of your CB unit Nick, I know you're a big lad and all that, but by the size of it, I should be able to hear you from here, as soon as you get off the ferry... :lol:

Well I didn't know what to get so I got the most expensive all singing all dancing one on the website

Well I didn't know what to get so I got the most expensive all singing all dancing one on the website

OK, sounds like the business!

I'd better get my dancing shoes out and practice some scales... :lol:

I dunno what it actually does. As long as it works

I can't believe the size of your CB unit Nick, I know you're a big lad and all that, but by the size of it, I should be able to hear you from here, as soon as you get off the ferry... :lol:

I couldn't hear him from six foot away when we last all went lanning Clive on the pile of cxxp thing he had before. The new one should be great.

Well hopefully mine will be done to his satisfaction...

I couldn't hear him from six foot away when we last all went lanning Clive on the pile of cxxp thing he had before. The new one should be great.

I'll be turning mine on on Saturday, to see if I can hear him coming... :lol:

(See if I can hear him...???? That sounds bloody cranky!)

I might pull a face but I'm not noisy

We shall mourn the demise of the cup holder…

:)

Oh, no, hang on a minute it's been regurgitated hasn't it into a hangy thing! :think:

Back