Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Saturday 18th December laning in Wales

Ben from Shropshire, I would expect you to get out an push! :lol: :lol:

PM sent.

Chris

warrenpfo said:
Thanks Gav

Just so i know are most people sleeping in their cars and if so do you leave a window open just a crack to stop condensation or what is best.

I dont fancy pitching a tent for a night in the rain/snow and i have a blowup matress that will fit in the car.

Yup,the truck sure makes for a comfy overnight pad Warren :cool: I've just been out emptying Muxley for the event. Jeesh, I carry some cr@p around with me :doh:

Expect consendation whatever... Bring a chammy leather or a clean towel for initial mop up in the morning :ugeek:

warrenpfo said:
Gav Peter said:
warrenpfo said:
Bring a chammy leather or a clean towel for initial mop up in the morning :ugeek:

I know i will be on my own but am sure i can contain the excitment :dance:
We'll know how well you've managed your containment by the consendation levels... :p

EEEEEEEEEEEEErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......................

Sleeping in trucks are we gents.

I think i will be to hot if i did in my nice warm veggie muxley to be honest. Suppose i could sleep with all the windows down. :whistle:

karl

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I take it you're up for Friday night then Karl? I shall be going A38, Cannock, Welshpool and down that way. We can always hook up if you are going the same way.

Chris

hi cris.
Was only joking about the heater working. Havnt decided if i will be coming fri as didnt realise it was going to happen. Yes,i will Drop you a message if i decide to come down fri. What time will i have to be ready to leave?
Karl

It was talked about ages ago mate but we didnt do anything about it in the end. :cry:

Well come on down for some Friday fun instead!!! My nephew bailed out on the trip - got a better offer of a party in Chester... Which cut us loose for Friday night :clap:

Leaving Chesterfield around 11 - 12 ish

Chris

Am I to late to join in on the Saturday Trip? Karl mentioned it to me and was undecided and was going to decide last minute but reading though this thread its looking tight on numbers. Tempted with camping but have never tried sleeping in the truck as of yet.

Jonnie

Hi Jonnie, not really a question of too late, it's about whether there is a space or not. I need to read back through the thread, but I have a feeling that there isn't a space.

We'd love to have you along, but we're running two groups of 5 so obviously there is a limit. Let's have a quick tot up.

Chris

Now Ben & his buddy are in one truck, we're just waiting on Martin (whereisgibson) to comeback on whether he's coming Jonnie. If he doesn't come, clamber on board dude!!!

Ok thanks chaps, I shall watch this space! I am waiting on two front discs to arrive else I wont be going anywhere (metal on metal) I expect them to arrive in the morning. fingers crossed
jonnie

As i said jonnie i can get discs same day if your desperate.

Chris/gav When is the other chap letting you know by?

R u a defo jonnie if theres room?

And will you be leaving fri dinner as well jonnie if you come

Karl

karl wester said:
gav When is the other chap letting you know by?
Dunno dude. I dropped him a pm before Jonnie popped his head up - hopefully he'll be back online tonight...

Watch this space I guess...

Chris/Gav When is the other chap letting you know by?

Sorry Karl, no one's letting me know anything. Not directly. I think we are just waiting on this thread for Martin to confirm.

Paging Martin .........

Chris

Hi, if there is space I am in for the Sat, leaving Friday all depends on whether I get work wound up For Christmas (2 weeks off Yippee) The discs I know, did not want to put you out, got a good price online but they have not appeared yet. Had to use the truck again today and I am just leaving a trail of metal filings at every junction!

Camping... ermmmm

Back