Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

spnk

Country Flag
moldova
For sale an original 90 series tilt altimeter gauge. Fully working, but the wire misses the mother plug (the one that goes in to the father plug underneath the passenger airbag). A new wire costs around 20 eur / gbp / usd, depending on where you buy it from, hence the asking price. You can also save a buck and fit the existing wire with the correct plug, or connect a father pin to each one of the cables and plug them in, or simply wire it directly. So many possibilities! It's also easy to take the gauge apart and unplug the broken wire.

Reason for the sale is that I managed to get a hold of the "coloured" one which came with this broken wire, so I'm swapping them, but keeping the good wire.

Price is 50 euros, plus shipping to wherever you are. Will be shipped from Sweden, and payment can be done via PayPal, or whatever makes us both happy. Will do my best to pack it small, but also safe, so the shipping costs stay low, and it arrives in one piece.

Happy to answer questions, provide more photos, help with installation tips, and so on.

Will go on eBay in a week if none are interested.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
This is how the missing wire plug looks like.

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 7
Back